Suzuki Hayate Throttle Jamming

bazmlb

We have a new Suzuki Hayate the throttle has been jamming open, took it back and the dealer said this is a known issue and there is a recall on them to get it fixed, if you have one best to get it checked out, ours is about 1 month old, not sure how many it affects.

• 5 weeks later...

Any recommendation where to buy a Suzuki Hayate in Pattaya.

Myton near TuCom has Suzuki. I see another shop near Carrefour on the opposite side, which has Suzuki.

I want a shop with good and reliable service. The prices are nearly the same everywhere.

I tried the Hyate from a friend yesterday and I have to say the bigger engine (125cc not 115cc) is clearly noticeable. Big space under the seat, breaks are OK (not so good as the AirBlade's), almost 10% cheaper as the AirBlade or Nuovo.

Acky

We have a new Suzuki Hayate the throttle has been jamming open, took it back and the dealer said this is a known issue and there is a recall on them to get it fixed, if you have one best to get it checked out, ours is about 1 month old, not sure how many it affects.
Edited by Acky

• 1 month later...

HI ACKY, OR HI SUZACKI SHOULD I SAY....AHAHAHA...ANYWAY, YESTERDAY I CHECKED MY FIRST HAYATE AND ALSO STEP, THEY ARE BOTH CHEAPER THAN HONDAS BUT JUST AS WELL MADE AND IMPRESSIVE...AND I AM STILL WONDERING IN WHICH ONE I WILL PUT MY MONEY...ANYWAY BACK TO YOUR REQUEST MY DEALER IS IN BANG PA IN, CLOSE TO AYUTTHAYA. KAWA AND SUZUKI DEALERS ARE A PAIN TO FIND CAUSE THAIS SWEAR BY HONDA THE ALMIGHTY WHICH I UNDERSTAND LOOKING AT THE HISTORY OF MOTORCYCLE MAKING FROM A LARGER PICTURE...

IF YOU HAVE A CHANCE TO TEST DRIVE ANY OF THEM, LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK...CAUSE THERES A SND HAND AIR BLADE LURKING BY IN THE SAME STORE FOR 37k...AND SHE IS SHOWING ME MORE THAN HER LEGS...

HAPPY RIDING.

FRISCO

My wife picked up a Hayate about a month ago, She loves it and her friends are impressed as well. I also like to ride the bike, even though I have a CBR150. It is very smooth quiet and comfortable, but it has more power than any other automatic I have tried. For 46K I think it is the best buy in its category.

Yes I will buy the Suzuki Hayate on Saturday, will pay 49000 baht for it including MAG wheels with free 325baht lock and looks like a free 100 baht helmet.

I wil will get it frim MItyon Pattaya.

I tried the airblade and Nuovo and found that the Suzuki was the best for power and storage.

Found it impossible to get any discount, my friend bought 8 of them and i am paying the same price!

Unbelievable

Regards