Fifa 2008 Ps3 Online

cowman1

Anyone got this game yet? I picked it up in from sapahn lek (1490 baht). It's not as good as pro evo is going to be, but i wanted a footie game. If anyone has it, and are on psn network, I want to check out whether I can get a game going. When playing to uk and us its really unresponsive (but not too laggy).

Anyone got this game yet? I picked it up in from sapahn lek (1490 baht). It's not as good as pro evo is going to be, but i wanted a footie game. If anyone has it, and are on psn network, I want to check out whether I can get a game going. When playing to uk and us its really unresponsive (but not too laggy).

Gonna pick a copy up during the next few days :o

Cool, I'm getting into it now, it's a good game, overall. Manager mode is excellent. But online is still unresponsive, even to Singapore. I think within Thailand will be ine though. What's your PSN account name?

Cool, I'm getting into it now, it's a good game, overall. Manager mode is excellent. But online is still unresponsive, even to Singapore. I think within Thailand will be ine though. What's your PSN account name?

If I posted it here i'd probably get banned :D PM me your email and i'll get in touch once i've got a copy.

I picked a copy up thisaft, but when trying to go online it updates (downloads 4 files) then tells you to restart, once restarted it won't load and gives the error 80010009. To get it to work again I had to delete the save file.

Probably just aswell tho, havn't played a football game in years. Just lost to Barnsley with Chelsea :o

No one else has tried to update it?

i did. The samr thing happened to me, so like you I deleted it. Anyway, next time i logged in it didn't ask to do the update, so I'm as you were before. Getting more success with my connection now, singapore and north america\usually good. My psn is Thaicowman

No one else has tried to update it?

i did. The samr thing happened to me, so like you I deleted it. Anyway, next time i logged in it didn't ask to do the update, so I'm as you were before. Getting more success with my connection now, singapore and north america\usually good. My psn is Thaicowman

ok, i'll be on for a game at about 10pm thiseve if your around. :o

Well, the best team won I think. A little lucky with the 94' minute goal tho. :D

Close game! A nightmare trying to connect, but worked ok in the end. How have you git in in other games, any lag?

I'll get my revenge...

With the game's i've played online so far latency wasn't really an issue (Tiger Woods '07, DIRT) but FIFA seems to be working well, only had one really laggy game out of about 10.

Till next time, hehe. :o

• 1 year later...

hey guys I stay in KL now for a Visarun... I just bought the Fifa 09 for the PS3... i can t wait to play it...

I herd a lot of PES freaks telling that this year fifa would be better than PES....

for the online gaming... do anyone of you guys think to open a Thailand league?? this would be a great idea don t you think?

If anyone can make a hompage or something like this and post it in here or PM to the others it would be great... I am sure we can find around 10 to 20 players for a league....

let me know.

Hi,

I've been having trouble with the connection to ea servers on this game, when playing online. Hopefully they will sort it out soon, cause it's a great game (fifa 08 worked perfectly) add me if you like , my psn is: Thaicowman