And Another

funfun

it took me a while to notice as its kept low key, but having recently spent some tome in the poor areas of Bangkok I think part of the difficulty with bar girls is that a huge amount of them are addicted to yaba, so they will do anything for money, not just rip off farang but steal from their friends and family

Dont put every egg in the same bad basket.

I fully agree with this. But it's also very important to limit your risk also. Why do people tend to blow their entire life's savings in one shot? Doesn't make much sense to me.

Edited by hiromj

Walsh said he wanted to end the relationship and went to get her passport.

http://icwales.icnetwork.co.uk/news/south-...91466-19923288/

Mr Walsh betrays his nature not by his foul humour and violence but by his passport antics.

I can almost picture the scene no doubt repeated throughout their marriage of him brandishing her passport threatening to send her " home" . "If you do not do xxx for me I will send you home. " :o

To late buddy that threat did not work when she had her permenant stay ( though I note she stoll cleans up his thrown dinner.

So he learned that a Thai woman is not like a toaster to be returned for a full cash refund under guarantee if you are unsatisfied in any way.

I hope the lady enjoys the rest of her life without having to deal with food throwing bullying <deleted>.

Thai 1 Taff 0 :D

Richard