Things You Can Not Do With A Thai Girl

edd

A Thai woman will not make love with you until she has had a shower........a Farang woman will not make love with you because she has just had a shower!

Boy, you got that right, ThaiGirlTeen. As far as these moaning whingers posting about how Thai Pooying are irritating with their garlic breath, always got to be eating and shouting on the phone...all I have to say is haul your sorry a**es on home and leave these little darlings to those of us who appreciate them! :o

Also (most from personal experiences):

Cannot tell them that it's ok to pick up the phone while it's actually ringing. They don't have to time it so that they pick the phone up in between rings.

Can't stop them ordering an ice-cream cone with a meal at a fast food chain. Because when the meal is finished the ice-cream will have nearly melted away.

Can't tell them that breakfast meals should NOT consist of chillies.

Can't tell them that they can swallow 'it' because it contains vitamins.

Can't tell them that it's a waste of time fighting to get onto a bus to get a seat because we'll only be getting off at the next stop.

Can't tell them that walking in the shade of overhead telephone cables does no good whatsoever.

Can't tell them to take an umbrella with them during the rainy season when it's almost gauranteed to rain everyday.

Can't tell them that keeping batteries in a fridge discharges them.

Can't tell them that they don't have to throw the signal from the remote to the TV. The signal will find it's own way there.

Can't tell them that if the car doesn't start it's not necessary to twiddle with the rear view mirror or re-adjust the seat position. They have no effect on the starting of any vehicle.

Can't tell them that if mosquitoes are flying around on the inside of a screen door, it means that they want to get out of the house. So, just open the door and let them fly out. Wafting them with a towel will only cause them to fly back into the house's interior.

Can't tell them that it's preferable seeing a Thai picking out food from their teeth than it is to see them sticking a finger up their nose. So cover your nose when you're having a good dig.

Can't tell them not to scrape away the teflon from a frying pan as doing so causes food to stick it.

Can't tell them that just because I'm a farang, it doesn't mean that I'm rich. There are plenty of Thais wealthier than me and can gain access to National Parks much cheaper.

Can't tell them how ridiculous it is to put a few cold uneaten french fries into a doggie bag to take back home.

Can't tell them that it would be nice for someone to tell me when somebody is coming to stay in my house for the next 3 years.

Can't tell them that there is no humour to be found in seeing fatalities at accident scenes.

Can't tell them that if they're not happy with something then complain. Saying 'Mai Pen Rai' to everything is not going to improve anything.

Can't tell them that by wearing dark coloured clothes they will feel hotter in sunshine compared to wearing brighter coloured clothes that will reflect heat.

Can't tell them that if I was Prime Minister of Thailand, just how much better off they would be.

Gazza

Holy Cow Is this a list or is this a list!!!! I bet they ain't moaning when there thai GF is sitting on their lap. Or kissing them being affectionate to them and not to another guy. :D You Only live once. Enjoy it while you can

I've given up moaning a long time ago. :D Although seeing some of the replies here on these forums does make me want to join in and get back to my old self again. :o

The comments that I listed were only points that I've tried to get across to my wife. If she learns from them, great. If not, no real big loss. In nearly all cases I've put them down as a loss. :D

A Thai woman will not make love with you until she has had a shower........a Farang woman will not make love with you because she has just had a shower!

No complaints from me there TGT

I like my girls squeeky clean.

And U have yet to find a Thai girl who's fragrance resembles a fish market.

Thats not to say that I don't like eating seafood but I like it fresh.

I personally try to avoid generalisations as much as possible.

But I guess especially when they are made as non-offensive, light-hearted humor, there is no problem with it.

A lot of generalisations (not just the ones on this forum of course) border on racism/bigotry and are offending though.

Regards,

Jem