Samui On Google Earth

Great but the images are about two years old, therefore many buildings are not present! :o

Yeah, I noticed my friend's place is an empty construction site. But it's still much better than what they had up there a short time ago when you couldn't see anything except out of focus tree tops and a tiny piece of the north-west portion of the island.

Great but the images are about two years old, therefore many buildings are not present! :o

Yeah, I noticed my friend's place is an empty construction site. But it's still much better than what they had up there a short time ago when you couldn't see anything except out of focus tree tops and a tiny piece of the north-west portion of the island.

its better than nothing ,at least 3 and a half years out of date ,hotel in front of my house started building almost 3.5 years ago and its still a jungle .

its better than nothing ,at least 3 and a half years out of date ,hotel in front of my house started building almost 3.5 years ago and its still a jungle .

I can see myself on google earth from when I was on holiday here 3 years ago!... Joking of course... My house has one of the little clouds over it, doh!...

Try also PointAsia.com.

Similar to Google Earth but concentrating on Thailand.

Clear satellite images of Samui, also has extensive cloud cover but different areas clear compared to GE.

This is a free program, pretty well all in Thai but not difficult to understand