Any Famous Relatives?

Neeranam

I've told many Thais that my cousins play/played in a big rock band - The Jesus and Marychain but only a few in Bangkok years go knew of them.

My uncle was a famous heart surgeon and my great grandfather was Angus McPhail, the famous bagpipe composer.

Another uncle played for Partick Thistle back in the 70s.

My maternal great grandfather was a very successful polar bear hunter in Silom. He also owned a Stradivarius and a Rembrandt - Stradivarius couldn't paint and Rembrandt's violins were crap.

my cousin is vic armstrong the stunt man ,2nd unit director on most of the bond movies in the last twenty years ,got a life time achievement award last year presented by arnold swartznegger .

• 2 weeks later...
I've told many Thais that my cousins play/played in a big rock band - The Jesus and Marychain but only a few in Bangkok years go knew of them.

My uncle was a famous heart surgeon and my great grandfather was Angus McPhail, the famous bagpipe composer.

Another uncle played for Partick Thistle back in the 70s.

Nice!! I saw JAMC live at Brixton Academy on the Rollercoaster Tour. a great night :o

Charlie Daniels came to my camp in Iraq and wanted to play the guitar for the troops in our building. He asked for a guitar and I let him borrow mine, it's now autographed and hiding in my parents closet.

I used to go partying with the band Roadmaster from Indiana, and the former Bass player, Toby Myers, is now John Mellencam's Bass player and the Lead Guitar player, Michael Benike played for one hit wonder Henry Lee Summer. :o

Not really a relative but my godmother was the late Eva Hart who survived the Titanic. :D

Does that make you a Southampton lad!!?????

I believe she was from the Dagenham area as I am, she was mates with my Nan (a bit on the side we think of my grandad :o ) and she lived in Chadwell Heath before her death. :D