60 Day Tourist Visa But 30 Day Stamp?

I had a similar situation before. The immigration official at the airport stamped 60 days instead of the 90 days. I had to go back to the Airport. They managed to track the same girl on the basis of some code on the stamp. She made changes to my stamp with a pen and signed the same. I had no problems leaving Thailand at the end of my 90 day stay.

this happened to me as well on my last visa run. he corrected it but the 40 immigration officiers who have seen it since always look at it CANCELLED! like it was MY mistake .... as if its MY fault to monitor and fix these officers of the law's mistakes - some cheek no?!

Just checked my 60 day tourist visa to discover I have only been stamped for 30 days.

I normally check the stamp is correct at immigration but I forgot this time :o

What can I do?

wave

The exact same thing happened to me not too long ago - only I didn't notice it, so technically, I had overstayed. I went to the Krabi immigration to apply for my 30 day extension at the end of 60 days, and they pointed it out to me. After a few phone calls, all was well, AND, I was given my 30 day extension for FREE. Couldn't believe it.