Invitation to The Thaivisa 5th Anniversary Party

george

• Replies 227
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I was going to try to book this fairtex hotel, but the information about the rooms won't display, the contact information won't display so i can't get a fone number, email address, or prices.

I'd like to inquire about a booking and a price for a week.

Thanks.

fully booked allready ! asked myself today

I was going to try to book this fairtex hotel, but the information about the rooms won't display, the contact information won't display so i can't get a fone number, email address, or prices.

Thanks.

fully booked allready ! asked myself today

You can check these reccommended Pattaya Hotels for room bookings

Thanks.

Hi Cecco,

I was also looking for details about the hotel, the best is to book via sawadee.com, I try to give you a link, here

If it's full, I'd like to recommend you the NAUTICAL INN, 10/10 Pattaya Beach Road Tel (038) 428 110 and 429 890. It's just on the left of MIKES Department Store. A Seaview double is 1,295 Baht during the weekend. We love this old but very well maintained hotel, Internet is 40 Baht an hour and you walk right to the beach from the hotel, location could not be any better.

Edited by Buckwheat
Link removed please see forum rules