Dvd Burner Software

rono

just went to the software download section to check out the dvd burner software, quite a few programs to download listed by reimar and monty.

looking to burn dvd audio and video what would be the easiest and best software to download?

thanks, rono

Depends on your usage.

If you want to create DVD Video disc, you may also need transcoding software. Needed if you are beginning with a video file, such as camcorder footage of downloaded video.The most popular suites are by Nero and Roxio.

thanks, used to work with nero but after a crash the shop installed the thai version making it difficult for me but my 12 years old daughter likes it. Wanted to install an additional program to copy some dvd's.

thanks, used to work with nero but after a crash the shop installed the thai version making it difficult for me but my 12 years old daughter likes it. Wanted to install an additional program to copy some dvd's.

Nero is just much easier for the novice. Click, 'Copy DVD' and you're done.

Just re-install Nero.. is it version 6 or 7?

Thai version? It could be that Non Unicode programs are defaulted to Thai in your computer. Go to Control Panel - Regional and language options - Advanced. Make sure that English is selected as the main language.

Now download and install Nero.

Version 6: http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nero6-update.php (You'll need packs 1 & 2).

Version 7: http://www.nero.com/eng/downloads-nero7-update.php (Disable Nero Scout when possible and decide whether you want Nero to be your default media player(I say no) )

Should install in English this time.

Do you write for the tabloids?

I think that you will find very few people having problems with the burning utility.

I have never had a read and write error related to using Nero Burning ROM.

Where there was an issue, was with the introduction of the Nero 7 Suite, which bundled quite a few applications into one package. Effective increasing the 30+MB download of Nero 6, to a relatively large download of nearly 180MB.

Inevitably, with the interaction of all those programs, it's not surprising that not every single scenario was tested and failsafe.

For that reason, many other programs have 'bugs', until they are reported and fixed. At least they release updates regularly.

Can you elaborate on the Spyware claim or is that your artistic licence? :o

In addition, I've used Image /ISO files without problem with Nero for years.

I'm going to go as far as writing that your post is a little silly.

Most people want ease of use, to get the job done easily, not esoterica.

If I want to download pctures and video material from my camera and incorporate tham on to a Video DVD, I don't want to be faffing around with two or three seperate programs.

If I'm producing a professional product, I'll use Sony Vegas Suite or similar.

If I didn't have any money, then beggars can't be choosers. I'd work with what ever free downloads were available.

Edited by Jiu-Jitsu

Are you joking?! You find one person who obviously has downloaded a Trojan completely unconnected with Nero.

The Trial version of Nero has an optional install of the ASK Toolbar. You can choose not to install the Toolbar, without it affecting your ability to use the product. (I'm sure that you don't complain that Firefox gives you the option to install the Google Toolbar).

There is no spyware.

Nero(Search) Scout used to slow many people's computers, so they've removed it.

You're not reading the OP's post properly.

looking to burn dvd audio and video
So, the integration of Nerovision Express 4 is likely useful to the OP.

He didn't write 'copy'.

You're weakening your argument by posting such poor links to try to back up your increasingly ludicrous claims.