Refusal Vv

just recieved letter of refusal from bangkok. as dont meet all the requirements of section 41, of the rules we have stayed together 7/24 for 8 months, and i sent photos, air tickets, went trips singas, phuket, ect but officer states no prove we live together (in a subsisting relationship) his words. now how else apart from getting married do we prove that. does anyone think its worth appealling, and if not when can you apply agian. as i was looking forward to xmas back home. with g/f. quite upset by decsion as id spent 5 or 6 weeks, putting quite a large folder of evidence together.as per all there instructions, and also of course now the costs, 15000bht plus.(hotel air flight taxis ect) nice little earner, for uk

You have two options. Your g/f can either immediately apply again, addressing the reasons for the previous refusal, or she can contact the Entry Clearance Manager asking that the decision to refuse be overturned. You may care to write a letter which states that of course you don't have evidence of contact, because you live together. However, if you have any evidence of your cohabitation, e.g. a joint tenancy, bills, letters, sent to the same address, then this is probably what they are looking for.

Scouse.

You have two options. Your g/f can either immediately apply again, addressing the reasons for the previous refusal, or she can contact the Entry Clearance Manager asking that the decision to refuse be overturned. You may care to write a letter which states that of course you don't have evidence of contact, because you live together. However, if you have any evidence of your cohabitation, e.g. a joint tenancy, bills, letters, sent to the same address, then this is probably what they are looking for.

Scouse.

thanks scouse, how do you contact the entry clearance manager. by phone, or back down to bkk. not got much of above info as rent condo from friend. they also want evidence of her economic professional and family circumstances. which i did answer to a degree in letter, sure they not read it. thanks once agian for advice.

just recieved letter of refusal from bangkok. as dont meet all the requirements of section 41, of the rules we have stayed together 7/24 for 8 months, and i sent photos, air tickets, went trips singas, phuket, ect but officer states no prove we live together (in a subsisting relationship) his words. now how else apart from getting married do we prove that. does anyone think its worth appealling, and if not when can you apply agian. as i was looking forward to xmas back home. with g/f. quite upset by decsion as id spent 5 or 6 weeks, putting quite a large folder of evidence together.as per all there instructions, and also of course now the costs, 15000bht plus.(hotel air flight taxis ect) nice little earner, for uk

If its a visit visa UK you cannot appeal against the decision of entry clearance.I would re-apply with further evidence if you have any.

If its a visit visa UK you cannot appeal against the decision of entry clearance.I would re-apply with further evidence if you have any.

thanks for information. azzzey68