Missunderstood

siamesedream

We would be going round in circle if we asked "Are they any nice/decent people in [insert any country/city/whatever you feel like]?"

Are there sane people in the White House? Are there honest Thai women in Bangkok? Are there nice bargirls? Are all bargirls con artists? Can Thai businessmen be trusted at all?

Yes, there are. The answer might just be "only hard to find one.. bloody hard to find one" to a few of those questions. :o

I tend to agree with grrr at some point. It helps in many occasions. But don't expect too much. Once... at least once, on the first date with my first farang boyfriend, I was wearing T-shirt and jeans. Bloody tomboyish. In the evening, we went to the beer garden at WTC. As we were chatting away (no physical contacts), I noticed I got a look. It was from a middle-aged Thai lady. I then made eye contacts with her. And she stared at me.. from head to toe.. then made her way back to my head again. I got p1ssed off but wouldn't make a scene to ruin my lovely date. Well, I guess some people are beyond any help. :o

This 'looking form head to toe and back to the head' thing is very cruel and very deliberate. My Thai gf (21 years old, studying abroad, 'good girl' supposedly) gets this now and then thanks to my presence.

Its always middle aged thai men and women, too. God how I have to restrain myself.

I feel for you girls though, we guys never get the negative looks - boys will be boys or some rubbish.

Not that either gender deserves them anyway.

Yes I understand LC But i just see thread after thread of con artist BG sorry for going off thread I get the answer now thanks

I guess you are old enough to understand; judge a person by knowing the person.

Yes, there are. The answer might just be "only hard to find one.. bloody hard to find one" to a few of those questions.
Is it that bad, LC? :o

There are good and bad everywhere,I have drunk in bars and got real friendly with the girls,Some of them are just normal people,Doing it to make money for sneding back home,Others are new and been there a few days/weeks and are not clued up at what is going to happen to them physically and mentally,and others are the worst type greedy/scheming/liars they are normally the Professional pros you need to be weary of,

But remember Caveat Emptor buyer beware.

LC i read all of your posts and love your avitar :o

I'm not talking about the BGs though.

I know, Lovely. Do I always only talk about BGs? :D

Hehehehe... No, you don't. But some idiots might turn it into something against me. As we can see... now Westernised Thais thread is just about to turn into another campaign against Feminazis. I really wonder sometimes how they can do it. Amazing.. :o

I have a question This is the truth I have never been with a bargirl been married twice and very faithful now my first marriage I was young. It didn't last long

Well before i get into something else I know i'm off the thread already Are there nice bargirls? Some of the threads i've read I mean sounds like they are all the same. which cannot be true? Just wondering Sorry for getting off thread LC :o

NO, they are not all the same, you will find some very sweet and honest girls working in the bar out of need to support the family.

I'm not talking about the BGs though.

I know, Lovely. Do I always only talk about BGs? :D

Hehehehe... No, you don't. But some idiots might turn it into something against me. As we can see... now Westernised Thais thread is just about to turn into another campaign against Feminazis. I really wonder sometimes how they can do it. Amazing.. :o

Misunderstood - this is a good title for this thread.

I really wonder sometimes how they can do it. Amazing.. :D

Very easy, because many men, but also many women, who are the targets of the Femi-Nazi-mob, do not like them. Indeed I receive support mail mostly from women, not from men.....

There are women out, the silent ones, (not these with the big mouth), who like nothing more than the idea how to become a good wife for a man....

Yes, even bar-girls among them....bar-girls, who are honest enough not to cheat out of a man whatever is possible....

office-girls or sales-girls, who are not interested in making carriere, but in marriage and children....

married USA and European women, who do not want to hear all the time from a woman, what they should NOT do for their husbands...

Asian maids, who are suffering by the respectless and rude treatment of their female employers -

and so on...and so on...

If you think, that only men are against feminists, then you are wrong for sure...

And if you think, that men, who are against feminists, are treating their wives badly, then you are wrong again....

OK, call all of us idiots....

Aha! See... you are turning everything into your radical feminists session. I strongly suggest you open another thread yet again about feminists. We were quite on topic until you turned up (after I baited you of course :o ).