New Harley Distributor In Chiangmai

Hog Head

All well and good, but those posin' yet bitchin' machines aren't really cut out for the narrow and congested down-town streets of Chiang Mai you know :o

On the open road they are ok though.

I expect if they are pukka Harleys they'll cost a fortune to buy over here with all the import tax etc.

A dealer in the north is good news. From experience from a dealer should come a chapter and then all the fun starts. As I am a regular visitor to the North and HOG member it would be great for something to start happening in the area. I am sure there are a few harleys hiding in the woodwork up there. One thing that struck me the first time i toured around on the misses 125 was how good the roads are. Would be good to meet up and ride out with others in the future if HOG gets something of the ground.

Yorkie

A dealer in the north is good news. From experience from a dealer should come a chapter and then all the fun starts. As I am a regular visitor to the North and HOG member it would be great for something to start happening in the area. I am sure there are a few harleys hiding in the woodwork up there. One thing that struck me the first time i toured around on the misses 125 was how good the roads are. Would be good to meet up and ride out with others in the future if HOG gets something of the ground.

Yorkie

There are plenty hiding in the woodwork here in North Country. Be sure to come up for Chiangmai Bike Week the 6th-7th-8th of December if you want to see a slug of Harleys, as was evident when about 20 clubs had a street party a few weeks ago. I think Rich (Richco) is going to do really well with his new venture. He's a motorhead who loves bikes and knows how to talk with people.