Face Paints

miltonbentley

MB, I am pretty sure I've seen milspec camo face paint at the poncho/military clothing shops on the north side of the moat street (Maneeopparat Rd).

Now if you want Hot Pink, Flourescent Lime Green, or Turquoise, you are probably out of luck.... :o

"Now if you want Hot Pink, Flourescent Lime Green, or Turquoise, you are probably out of luck.... "

Actually you're not far off, McSpicy. I'd like to find some face paints n things too for Halloween. Especially, I need me some o' that fake blood! I'm actually inspired for once in a looong time to go for it and make a costume....seeing as there's likely to be the Wed's 31st parties, and now the Tusker's Fri 2nd party. I'm thinking I'm gonna need to get into some sort of get-up a couple of times.

I'm thinking if I patrol the Warorot back alleys where they sell the gold and all the crackers and kids' toys, I might find whoever gets in all the Halloween stuff from China.

I did see a few costumes on the humblest of tiny clothing racks at Tesco Hangdong the other day, but alas, no BLOOD!

McSpicy, you go with your flourescent greens and hot pinks and see what you can come up with. Can't wait to see!

Face paints - we always mix our own with safe waterpaints or poster paints mixed with face cream.

Blood - You could always try Pip's new Purely Tomato Balsamic Ketchup. Available now from a select few very special retailers. Tastes much better than the venous stuff anyway and likely to have less of an after effect than the new Spicy Tomato Sauce!

Face paints - we always mix our own with safe waterpaints or poster paints mixed with face cream.

Blood - You could always try Pip's new Purely Tomato Balsamic Ketchup. Available now from a select few very special retailers. Tastes much better than the venous stuff anyway and likely to have less of an after effect than the new Spicy Tomato Sauce!

Same places as pips pasta sauce...yuuuummmy! will defo try your ketchup! any chance you can come up with a vindaloo paste? kinda DIY indian type thing?