Which Condo Would You Buy At 80k/m2

I am looking to buy something in Central Bangkok 50-60m2's at a price range of 80k/m2 w/ an absolute maximum at 90k/m2... So which project do you like?

Trendy seems to be in a good location to rent it out in the future if I want to leave Thailand but the interior pictures are depressing. It looks as cheap as can be and the project was previously plagued with problems which makes me fearful that it will be poorly managed. The exterior is also as ugly as can be, though I really dont care.

The exterior is also as ugly as can be, though I really dont care.

Well it could be important too, if you want to resale for instance.

Trendy looks really like a building post Staline in USSR !

:o

If you compare with project like I am Issara (Lad Prao), or Noble Reflex (Phaonyotin) etc... It's day and night.

Edited by cclub75

wind ratchayothin @ Major Ratchayothin Cineplex ... take a bet on the siam future "ratchayothin avenue" mall next door (complete 1q08), the new indoor night bazaar to replace current outdoor one (2q08) and BTS extention (N12 station ratchayothin should be within 300m) by 2011 (this extension will be open to bid in 1q08). about 60% sold now, with mostly owner occupy buyers from what i can tell through the boards (no one is flipping - not even the 'sold-out' A3 units).

The project name is "Address 42" develop by Asain Property. Top five for condomidium in Bangkok with many project in the pass.

-The building will be completely finished by mid November 2007.

- Luxury Boutique Condo, Low rise, very quiet place,convenient,walking distance to BTS only 200 metres and 300 metres to Major complex cinema.

-There are 2 buildings A and B with separate swimming pool and fitness center on 9th floor.

-The unit for sale is on 75.5 sqMeter 5th fl corner unit A5 /building A, with lots of trees, no any high building blocked good view.

-The buyer only pay me the Down Payment and the rest around to be paid to the developer(AP company) when transfer of ownership at Land Department.

- 78,000 Baht/Sq.Meter

by owner please contact Mr.Pee

[email protected]

mobile: +668-7588-0687

post-51840-1193853474_thumb.jpg

post-51840-1193853535_thumb.jpg

Edited by peechap