Who Want's To Start A Hardcore Band?

StrongView

I've posted this before...

I'm a vocalist / drummer (20 yrs experience) looking to get together a hardcore / metal / hardrock band. If you play anything required for one of these bands and live in the Bangkok area...PM me or post here. I'm in dire need to rock once again.

Thanks!

-Matty

I guess I replied before and your reaction didn't stimulate any reply from me. I guess you have an attitude and that's while I am playing weekly in bars and you are not.

Guys! Talk about it , attitudes are important in Bands , I've been in enough to know.

Strong View......it's your move biatch!!!!!!!!! :o

Chonabot: you're right. Attitude's are important...however I don't have an attitude. In fact, I personally think I'm a really nice, dedicated guy...but that's up for debate apparently. Aussie, given your response...it really seems like you're the one with the attitude.

fatter than harry:

You lucky so and so :D

Can't believe you know them!!

Well I don't know them (unfortunately)

But I know of them :o and the the stageshows they used to perform, it's a pity they dont play anymore, to much hassle from the law ???

Anyone can play hardcore/metal - you don't even need to know how to play the instruments, just turn the volume up full blast on the guitars and thrash the hel out of them, smash the living daylights out of the drums and scream into the mic as if your liver was being removed from your anus with a white hot pitch fork.

American kids will buy it.