Nrt In Los

bkkbound04

You can't get the patches but I think you can get the gum. I have to say i've given up using these methods. The only successful way i've found is cold turkey.

Good luck

I agree with savage.

You're addicted to nicotine. Why prolong the inevitable? Cold turkey is the best way.

It takes only 3 days to totally relieve the physical additon of nicotine.

I quit 10 months ago after 35 years of 2-3 packs per day. Never could of quit without help from http://www.whyquit.com

It takes only 3 days to totally relieve the physical additon of nicotine.

I quit 10 months ago after 35 years of 2-3 packs per day.  Never could of quit without help from http://www.whyquit.com

3 days - REALLY???

Learn something new every day... :o

My g/f wants me to quit - promised that will happen if we wed. I'm currently a 20-a-day-er, and the majority of times I still enjoy it unless surrounded by a crowd that clearly don't.

Thanks for the link, will take a look.

To answer your question bkkbound04 yes nicorett can be found here , the price is around 1200 a box 2 mg ( 105 ) and realize the price in Australia is now around 32 dollars .

The shop chemist are in Suriwong same side as Jim Thomson and not far from it, sorry I do not have the number but you can not miss it .

Swedish research about twelve years ago showed that some of the constituents of nicotine were still in the body more than a year after quitting smoking.

One friend of mine quit for seven years then, when under stress, he lit up one. The first of forty that day and every day since.

Once addicted - never safe.

From what I understood, nicotine is a chemical your body makes naturally in the right amounts. When you start smoking, the nicotine is coming from a different source, so the body stops producing it.

It's the lack of nicotine and the need to encourage the body to produce nicotine for itself that create the withdrawal symptoms. Am I miles off?

From what I understood, nicotine is a chemical your body makes naturally in the right amounts. When you start smoking, the nicotine is coming from a different source, so the body stops producing it.

It's the lack of nicotine and the need to encourage the body to produce nicotine for itself that create the withdrawal symptoms. Am I miles off?

yes

Check out the web site for full education on nicotine and smoking.

www.whyquit.com

They dont sell anything and dont ask for anything.