Strong Disenfectant

lazeeboy

The plants and vet forum might be a good place to post as well. I know for cats, vinegar and water will take care of the smell, but dog urine probably has a slightly different PH level. I doubt that disinfectant would work. The two things I use for ordors are either vinegar or baking soda. I guess this depends if it's on grass or concrete.

5 days per week we clean the dog kennels with bleech (haiter). First wipe the sand and dirt away with a broom, then scrub floor and walls with bleech.

And before two days a week Lysol, now another desinfectant. Dog poo gets collected first thing in the morning, midday and late afternoon after feeding time.

Dog poo goes in the far back with the sand, leaves, twigs etc. Exellent manure, my plants trive. :o

We have no complaints about bad smell.

Try Chlorine.

at "Global" they sell Chlorine powder , 65% Cl at 75 Bt/kg. Works fine!

chlorine ,why didnt i think of that ,got 50kg drum for the pool ,i'll try it tomorrow ,thanks for that :o

I was going to suggest Dettol , but I think the Chlorine is a better/cheaper idea.

A 10% solution would do the trick.

Cheers

Try Chlorine.

at "Global" they sell Chlorine powder , 65% Cl at 75 Bt/kg. Works fine!

chlorine ,why didnt i think of that ,got 50kg drum for the pool ,i'll try it tomorrow ,thanks for that :o

I was going to suggest Dettol , but I think the Chlorine is a better/cheaper idea.

A 10% solution would do the trick.

Cheers

thanks for your help guys ........