Pool Rental In Pattaya

thai_narak

I have to ask- why the dive gear? Lots of dive operators in Patts, just Google it.

My concern is you might be thinking of self-teaching yourself how to SCUBA, without going through the certification process.

If you already have been trained, and are just looking to brush up your skills and refamiliarize yourself with the equipment, then forgive my question.

I have to ask- why the dive gear? Lots of dive operators in Patts, just Google it.

My concern is you might be thinking of self-teaching yourself how to SCUBA, without going through the certification process.

If you already have been trained, and are just looking to brush up your skills and refamiliarize yourself with the equipment, then forgive my question.

:o:D:D

yes, i'm a certified diver. the reason is, i bought a new regulator that i want to try before taking it into the sea plus i'm planning to buy a new bcd for travel (aqualight or passport). i only need a tank to rent but my buddy who is also planning to dive wants to refresh his skills and he needs full set of equipments. i would actually recommend him to refresh before i buddy up with him, it's for my safety as well.

yes, a lot of operators in pattaya but i just need a deep pool and set of equipment (for buddy). so do you know any pool or diving school with pool and gear in pattaya area? i was informed not so long ago that many of the dive operators don't have their own pool and many of them are using hotel pool (1.5 m).