Help Please If Poss! Ubc Has Raidio Stations, Is It Poss

funfun

ubc has raidio stations is it poss to watch old footie tv at same time listen to music?

if poss make it easy for me im thick!

Yuu can either watch TV or listen to the radio. You can't do both at the same time, unless you have 2 boxes, which means 2 subscriptions.

Have you thought about getting radio station music from the internet and feeding the sound through speakers in your TV lounge?

ubc has raidio stations is it poss to watch old footie tv at same time listen to music?

if poss make it easy for me im thick!

Yuu can either watch TV or listen to the radio. You can't do both at the same time, unless you have 2 boxes, which means 2 subscriptions.

Have you thought about getting radio station music from the internet and feeding the sound through speakers in your TV lounge?

well thats an idea, just on that though im in soi 6 corner bar and its free internet so theres nearly always someone on the computor, so maybe i could make the computor not make noises ie when mail arries or you spell somthing wrong.

i dont know really.

i have a cd/raidio player but i cant seem to pick anything up on it!

youd think ubc would have the tec to have duel programs, ive got about 300 cd's but getting to the stage where im wanting to throw em all in bin!

cap!

The only noise you will get through the computer that is connected to an internet radio staion will be the the sound coming from that dedicated computer via your speaker outlet. So if others are using your wi fi to connect to the internet, any sounds from their computers will not find it's way to your speakers.

However if you are also checking you own emails etc on your computer that is broadcasting the radio programmes, then your own email 'noises' will be heard. But I have this and it's pretty insignificant.

Here's a useful link to radio UK stations available on the internet:

UK RADIO

The page is the default for using Real Player, but you can click on the options on the left side to change to Windows Media and other media players.

Edited by Mobi