1 Month Stay In Hua Hin

rune

Hi!

Me and my wife and 2 children are planning to stay in Hua Hin for appr 1 month in December 2008. We will probably also meet my wifes parents there so we need a bungalow or a house for 1 month.

Any suggestions of places to stay? Close to the beach would be good but not a must.

Thanks!

Hello/Sawaddee kha

How are you? i saw your post in this website. And if you re interested to rent a house.

We have some houses here in Hua hin, which s good price and nice house.

i would like to know how many rooms do you want? i mean bed room,bathroom, and etc.

we have the price start from 20,000 B , 28,000 B , 43,000 B , 53,000 B per months with different

the amount of room and stuffs and FULLY furnished with every house :o

more info. Please contact me. I am Darawan, I am Thai and live in Hau hin.

OR contact me by PM

Even you do not contact me but i hope and wish you and family have a wondeful time i nThailand and have a ncie day kha. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Darawan,

Thank you for your e-mail. My daughter is visiting from the Uk and I wanted to spend about a week in Hua Hin near to the beach, from 20th to 26th December. I wanted a two bedroomed accommodation. Can you help?

Best wishes

Phil

Hello/Sawaddee kha

How are you? i saw your post in this website. And if you re interested to rent a house.

i would like to know how many rooms do you want? i mean bed room,bathroom, and etc.

we have the price start from 20,000 B , 28,000 B , 43,000 B , 53,000 B per months with different

OR contact me by PM

Even you do not contact me but i hope and wish you and family have a wondeful time i nThailand and have a ncie day kha. :D

• 1 month later...
Hello/Sawaddee kha

OR contact me by PM