Buy A Multi Re Entry

sawasdee khrap

i have a one year visa and work permit,,i plan to go laos for holidays and also maybe cambodia before the end of my visa(15 april 2008) i would like to get a multi re entry..where can i get it except at the new airport and at suan phlua immigration...possible to get it at the border or at don muang>?

thanks for the reply

fred

I believe you have a one year extension of stay from Immigration if you are worried about re-entry permits and the airpor or Suan Phlu are the place to get in Bangkok. But any immigration office can issue which would be border crossings (or there parent - sometimes located in town rather that at the crossing). Just remember you must have it before you leave. Have not seen any information on the new Don Muang immigration facilities and not sure international charters are using yet or not. Believe all regular flights are domestic.

sawasdee khrap

i have a one year visa and work permit,,i plan to go laos for holidays and also maybe cambodia before the end of my visa(15 april 2008) i would like to get a multi re entry..where can i get it except at the new airport and at suan phlua immigration...possible to get it at the border or at don muang>?

thanks for the reply

fred

Why do you need multiple re-entry? You will go out twice, according to your post. So two re-entery would cost you 1,000x2=2,000, whereas a multiple re-entry would cost you 3,800. Simple maths, choice is yours. :o