A Sickening Tale Of Today's Britain

Thinking about taking your lovely to the UK? Maybe you ought to translate this news report to her first. Sickening. Name me another European country - or even the shitiest area of the USA where this happens? And yes - I'm British - sad to say..

Man jailed for urinating on woman (Source: BBC Online)

A man who urinated on a woman as she lay dying and shouted "this is YouTube material" has been sentenced to three years in prison.

Anthony Anderson also covered Christine Lakinski with shaving foam after she collapsed in a Hartlepool street.

The 50-year-old, who suffered from a number of medical conditions, was later pronounced dead at the scene.

Anderson, 27, and from Raby Road in the Teesside town, had earlier admitted outraging public decency.

The court heard how, on 27 July, Miss Lakinski was making her way home with a box of laminate flooring when she fell ill and stumbled into a doorway.

Totally shocked

Anderson, a former soldier, had smoked a cannabis joint and been drinking when he and two friends spotted her.

He tried to rouse her by throwing a bucket of water over her, before urinating on her and covering her with shaving foam.

A crowd had gathered around, watching and laughing, and the incident was filmed on a mobile phone.

She was later declared dead at the scene, the cause of death being given as pancreatic failure.

Magistrates in Hartlepool had referred the case to Teesside Crown Court so a longer jail term could be handed out.

Judge Peter Fox, the recorder of Middlesbrough sitting at Teesside Crown Court, said: "You violated this woman in an incredible way, and the shocking nature of your acts over a prolonged period of time must mean that a prison sentence of greater length is appropriate in this case."

Outside court, Miss Lakinski's family said in a statement: "We remain totally shocked that anyone could behave in such an appalling way.

"The fact that Christine was dying makes this man's actions even more sick and inhumane.

"However, those who stood by and did nothing to stop Anderson are also guilty in our eyes.

"It beggars belief that these people chose not only to condone his cruelty, but also to walk away from a neighbour who was clearly in distress and needed help."

The family statement added that Christine had "faced immense challenges throughout her life", yet still had managed to "forge an independent life for herself".

Thinking about taking your lovely to the UK? Maybe you ought to translate this news report to her first. Sickening. Name me another European country - or even the shitiest area of the USA where this happens? And yes - I'm British - sad to say..

Man jailed for urinating on woman (Source: BBC Online)

A man who urinated on a woman as she lay dying and shouted "this is YouTube material" has been sentenced to three years in prison.

Anthony Anderson also covered Christine Lakinski with shaving foam after she collapsed in a Hartlepool street.

The 50-year-old, who suffered from a number of medical conditions, was later pronounced dead at the scene.

Anderson, 27, and from Raby Road in the Teesside town, had earlier admitted outraging public decency.

The court heard how, on 27 July, Miss Lakinski was making her way home with a box of laminate flooring when she fell ill and stumbled into a doorway.

Totally shocked

Anderson, a former soldier, had smoked a cannabis joint and been drinking when he and two friends spotted her.

He tried to rouse her by throwing a bucket of water over her, before urinating on her and covering her with shaving foam.

A crowd had gathered around, watching and laughing, and the incident was filmed on a mobile phone.

She was later declared dead at the scene, the cause of death being given as pancreatic failure.

Magistrates in Hartlepool had referred the case to Teesside Crown Court so a longer jail term could be handed out.

Judge Peter Fox, the recorder of Middlesbrough sitting at Teesside Crown Court, said: "You violated this woman in an incredible way, and the shocking nature of your acts over a prolonged period of time must mean that a prison sentence of greater length is appropriate in this case."

Outside court, Miss Lakinski's family said in a statement: "We remain totally shocked that anyone could behave in such an appalling way.

"The fact that Christine was dying makes this man's actions even more sick and inhumane.

"However, those who stood by and did nothing to stop Anderson are also guilty in our eyes.

"It beggars belief that these people chose not only to condone his cruelty, but also to walk away from a neighbour who was clearly in distress and needed help."

The family statement added that Christine had "faced immense challenges throughout her life", yet still had managed to "forge an independent life for herself".

We are going to sound like our parents arent we, but <deleted> is the world coming to, i for one would not drive around with union jacks on my car,.and 3 years ! the saying ,the laws an ass comes to mind,.

would not expect more from a former soldier - many of them are unable to adapt back into the society after the discharge, become homeless, drug addicts and criminals. They are dehumanised by the army and loose plot in ther lives. Sad story.

would not expect more from a former soldier - many of them are unable to adapt back into the society after the discharge, become homeless, drug addicts and criminals. They are dehumanised by the army and loose plot in ther lives. Sad story.

perhaps true londonthai. But I think that explains it all away a bit too easily. The place has definitely changed IMO in the 6 or 7 years I've been away. But I also think it's been moving this way for quite some time - maybe around 20 years. The gap between upper classes who control the education system (the gateway to good jobs and the "accent police") have split this country for the at least the next century I think - This is what happens when you create an artificially controlled division. The rest of society fends for itself - and the lower two-thirds slides into the shithouse. Fearful to go at night - or even during the day for that matter. Communities completely break down. You're rich, you're ok - you're not...you'll be packing a gun next.

perhaps true londonthai. But I think that explains it all away a bit too easily. The place has definitely changed IMO in the 6 or 7 years I've been away. But I also think it's been moving this way for quite some time - maybe around 20 years. The gap between upper classes who control the education system (the gateway to good jobs and the "accent police") have split this country for the at least the next century I think - This is what happens when you create an artificially controlled division. The rest of society fends for itself - and the lower two-thirds slides into the shithouse. Fearful to go at night - or even during the day for that matter. Communities completely break down. You're rich, you're ok - you're not...you'll be packing a gun next.

I remember when i worked in night club in devon we would walk home after work and nearly every time some drunk @sshole would want a fight,.its a way of life it seems.but what i cant understand for the life of me is, why do the police let these people go round like it at night and in the daytime they would be arrested, peeing in shop doorways etc ! crazy,

Packing a gun?

Last week a 16 year old kid was shot dead in the play ground at school, 10 mins up the road from where i live.

Anyway, they can shoot, stab who they like, i dont give a <deleted>.

As long as they stay away from me, i dont give two flying f**ks.

Bringing my wife to england is all im bothered about, not some c**t pissing on someone.

Sad story though..........

Packing a gun?

Last week a 16 year old kid was shot dead in the play ground at school, 10 mins up the road from where i live.

Anyway, they can shoot, stab who they like, i dont give a <deleted>.

As long as they stay away from me, i dont give two flying f**ks.

Bringing my wife to england is all im bothered about, not some c**t pissing on someone.

Sad story though..........

I took my wife back ,we lived in devon in a small town, to be honest we had no problems ,.the people where we were were all fine, of course there are areas to be avoided but im sure you know where they are, its not all doom and gloom and as nick says on crime watch uk, dont have nightmares its unlikely it will happen to you ! ..lets hope so eh,.

The reputation of Brits in the US is stellar. I was shocked to find out so many Brits are actually lowlife. Pattaya is overwhelmingly Brits. There should be more restrictions on getting a British passport so these scum do not infest other countries.

By comparison lowlife in The US rarely travel internationally, we keep our trash close to home.

Please do not respond to this post if you do not have at least a 60 IQ.

The reputation of Brits in the US is stellar. I was shocked to find out so many Brits are actually lowlife. Pattaya is overwhelmingly Brits. There should be more restrictions on getting a British passport so these scum do not infest other countries.

By comparison lowlife in The US rarely travel internationally, we keep our trash close to home.

Please do not respond to this post if you do not have at least a 60 IQ.

Iam a Brit with Irish blood, is a QI of 59 ok ? :o

post-41326-1193415517_thumb.jpg