Corrie Star In Pattaya.

rtaxron

Next one will be Ken Baldwin. :o

Good luck to him. Why shouldn't he enjoy himself?

I was thinking Fred might be next....

Fredelliotcorrie.jpg

:D I say, I say they are beautiful sausages :D

Edited by mrtoad

it should not go unoticed by those who care about such things that a romp between a british soap actor and a thai prostitute gets more column inches , detail , investigation and background in the press than stories about deaths ,murders , rip offs , and crimes involving falangs in pattaya (thailand).

sad really.

but good luck to baldwin , he always drove a hard bargain on corrie , and to get a girl for fifteen quid shows he's lost none of his business acumen :o

I wonder if he's setting up a garments factory in Pattaya?

Btw, there are more than a few "Len Fairclough" types here already... :o

Len Fairclough, that's a blast from the past. Hmm...yeah, I think there are a few people around like him doing Swimming lessons etc... :D

"But her husband died of SUDS - Sudden Unexpected Death Syndrome, a condition common among labourers in south-east Asia. "

????

en.wikipedia.org/ wiki/ Bangungot

Go easy on the rice cakes.

Well I never - will have to ask my Philippine boss and colleagues about this after lunch

I will not be having rice cakes for lunch!!!

I am more embarrassed for that "newspaper" than for the actor. I need to take a shower now.

does anyone really care ,good luck to the old man 72 i hope im still as chipper ae rhat age .

Edited by lazeeboy

I am more embarrassed for that "newspaper" than for the actor. I need to take a shower now.

does anyone really care ,good luck to the old man 72 i hope im still as chipper ae rhat age .

hel_l yeah!

If I can go play golf all day go bar hopping and bang hookers at night when I'm 72 I'll be a very happy man. Whether I will or not is debatable, but I hope I'm able to in case I decide to.

And most of the article seems to be simple ageism. Because he's 72 he shouldn't have sex with younger women is repeatedly implied as they go through his relationship history. And then they add to that by lumping him in with a fellow Corrie star who is a crack addict, as if the two things are the same.

Johnny, whose long-running Street character was once blackmailed by a vice girl:

Begged a petite brunette for "boom boom" - Thai hookers' jargon for sex

oh <deleted> - tabloid reporting at it's cringetastic best :o

Snogged the stunning girl passionately in front of revellers;

Whisked her back to his hotel room, where he bored her with quick, straightforward sex

Failed to tip her - then to her surprise FELL ASLEEP.

<deleted>? he's 72 and had a day's golf followed by a night drinking and whoring. of course he needs a kip.