1 Year Multiple Entry Non Immigrant 'b' Visa

Any experiences with the Sri Lanka embassy?

I am recommended this trip by a lawyer, but at this forum it seems that Australia is the best bet?

If anyone has any experiences I will be happy for your advice.

Also regarding the prices for a flight to Sri Lanka and the prices for a non immigrant 'B' visa stamp at the Embassy in Colombo!?

Thanks in advance. :o

Any experiences with the Sri Lanka embassy?

I am recommended this trip by a lawyer, but at this forum it seems that Australia is the best bet?

If anyone has any experiences I will be happy for your advice.

Also regarding the prices for a flight to Sri Lanka and the prices for a non immigrant 'B' visa stamp at the Embassy in Colombo!?

Thanks in advance. :o

Why do you need a multi-entry visa?

Get the single entry, then extend it for one year with your work permit.

You can then apply for a re-entry permit if you need to travel!

I have just set up my own company and need the multiple entry visa because I don't want to employ 4 Thais and give myself the minimum salary 50,000 Baht/month. This means I cannot get a 1 year visa, I need to leave the country every 3 months. So a multiple entry 'b' visa is a must!

Sri Lanka embassy issues 1 year multi entry visa if you have the correct supporting paperwork. They will give a one year multiple business visa without a work permit. The flight is 3 hours from Bangkok and the cost is 11,000 Baht to 15,000 Baht. Hotels are $75-$100 per night. Go before noon and pick up your passport the next afternoon.

Perth and Brisbane will also work. The negative is its a longer flights 9-12 hours and its around 20,000 Baht for the flight. Beautiful country though and some feel Australia is more liberal with visas.

Just depends where you want to travel.

www.sunbeltasia.com

Sri Lanka embassy issues 1 year multi entry visa if you have the correct supporting paperwork. They will give a one year multiple business visa without a work permit. The flight is 3 hours from Bangkok and the cost is 11,000 Baht to 15,000 Baht. Hotels are $75-$100 per night. Go before noon and pick up your passport the next afternoon.

Hi Sunbelt,

Thanks for you reply...sounds great! :o

Keep up the good work!

Applicant's Passport and 1 copy of main pages. The validity of the passport must be at least 6 months from the applied date and must contain at least 1 clear page available for visa sticker.

Two recent photos of 2x2.5 inch size front view with clean face.

You must either have a letter from the Thai company confirming employment/appointment with the proposed salary

or

Letter from a company stating they confirm that it will meet all expenses of you during your stay in Thailand including costs of repatriation to your homeland

or

Letter of invitation from a Thai company and your purpose for going to Thailand

All letters must have as well a copy of the companies list of shareholders certified by the Commercial Registration Department, Ministry of Commerce or the pertinent documents certified by the Commercial Registration Department, stating business classification, name of partners, Board of Directors, Committee, and Manager.

Some Royal Thai Embassies or Consulates require as well from the Thai company, the balance sheet, statement of income tax and business, Vat filed for the past three months.

The Embassy officers reserve the rights to ask for additional documents as deemed necessary

www.sunbeltasia.com