Vista (home Premium) Remote Desktop Connection

cnnaing

Hi..Guru.

I'm searching and searching and searching again this problem. My dell laptop 1520 built in Vista Home Premium has no Remote Desktop Connection. In the Remote tab, Remote Assistant is available but no Remote Desktop Connection. so I search and found this Here. I tried but it didn't work :D :D . Any idea? Any ways? (All Vista edition work with RDC). :o

C.N.N

Hi..Guru.

I'm searching and searching and searching again this problem. My dell laptop 1520 built in Vista Home Premium has no Remote Desktop Connection. In the Remote tab, Remote Assistant is available but no Remote Desktop Connection. so I search and found this Here. I tried but it didn't work :D:D . Any idea? Any ways? (All Vista edition work with RDC). :o

C.N.N

The Vista Home Version having limited Network features! This includes limited remote connection.

To go around use a third party software or change to Vista Business or Ultimate!

For myself I using nt any of the MS Remote Software but RAdmin (Remote Admin). RAdmin is Payware but work ages better than Remote Desktop and even is faster!

take a look at the developer site