Have You Ever Mistaken A Man For A Woman?

Neeranam

Often my old friends ask me if I've ever been fooled by a ladyboy.

I used to be embarrassed to say yes, but now I couldn't care.

Once, in 1995 I was fooled by one I realised I had made a mistake before anything was done :o

How about you? How far did you go?

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once, in 1995 I was fooled by one I realised I had made a mistake before anything was done :o

Once in 2004, I got as far as from the bar to the noodle stand in front of the hotel before I noticed the adams apple. :D That's as far as I got. Some of those ladyboy's can fool almost anybody. Although I don't know of anyone who will admit they got all the way to their room. :D

Once, in 1995 I was fooled by one I realised I had made a mistake before anything was done :D

Once in 2004, I got as far as from the bar to the noodle stand in front of the hotel before I noticed the adams apple. :D That's as far as I got. Some of those ladyboy's can fool almost anybody. Although I don't know of anyone who will admit they got all the way to their room. :D

Oh I do not know about that - I know plenty of guys who went all the way to the room - all of them knew though :D

I know guy's who have co-habited with LB's

There is only 1 or 2 I have heard who have got to the room and then said they found out - I do not knowe whether to beleive them :o

never! well... that's what i thought too.

we all know that ladyboys are bigger than a normal lady ie. broader shoulders, big head, big neck, big hand, big feet, eeehhh, whatever, etc. but last time when i was in korat me and friends got fooled with one ladyboy (very small in height and petite) who was sitting with us with his lady friends in one pub; they were looking for action, we thought we got lucky this time. we just knew he was a man when one of our friend tried to grab his weenee... yikes! but that's not the end of the story. the last thing we knew is, ladyboy is gone and 2 mobile phones on the table are also gone. worse, the ladies with him also disappeared.

Edited by thai_narak

The first few times I came to Thailand, I would rush over to Patpong and choose the 10 most attractive girls and spend the rest of my time trying to "pull" all of them. On about my 3rd trip, the prettiest girl was a very young waitress in Pussy Galore and when I asked her to go home with me, she refused, but said that if I were still interested the next night, she would. I immediately ran around to all of my BG "freinds" bragging about my latest (almost) conquest.

However, each and every one know who she was and started chanting,"You no like lady; You like lady-boy"!

To make a long story short, at first I didn't believe it - I thought that the other girls were just jealous because she was so pretty, but after 4 or 5 said the same thing, I started to realize that I had made an error in judgement.

The next night I avoided her, but I used to see her swimming at the Malaysia Hotel for years after and she got more and more pretty until she got old enough that her voice changed into a deep man's voice and I knew that the other girls had been honest with me. .

Edited by Ulysses G.

Not all the guests at the Malaysia Hotel are gay.....and their restaurant is kind of in view of the pool...

Nok Lek took care of me after my accident, and one day he and I were walking out of my house. He's all of 146 cm tall, and had long hair then, and a petite body, but he's an androgynous gay Thai young man, not a ladyboy. Anyway, he fooled both my gay neighbors into thinking that I'd been with a lady!

Not all the guests at the Malaysia Hotel are gay.....and their restaurant is kind of in view of the pool...

Nok Lek took care of me after my accident, and one day he and I were walking out of my house. He's all of 146 cm tall, and had long hair then, and a petite body, but he's an androgynous gay Thai young man, not a ladyboy. Anyway, he fooled both my gay neighbors into thinking that I'd been with a lady!

everyone who's honest has looked at a ladyboy at some stage and fancied it ,come on guys you know who you are ,i've seen thousands (farangs) over the years .trust me i know ....

After "The Crying Game" movie about such matters I have never looked at a women in the same way. I suspect 1/2 ladys are ladyboys. To be sure they are ladys I use the 3 point inspection process.

1. Ask them..are you a lady?

2. Look for items that should or should not be there.

3. Check their equipment for glands and cervex.

If they got all this equipment by whatever means then they are a lady.

You can now make your stand.

:o

yes.

me and a mate in a bar on walking st in pattaya. this smoking chick comes in and sits at the opposite side of the bar. we start leering.

half hour or so later, an old ST comes in and gives her a peck on the cheek then they leave.

after 'she' left we were told the girl we'd been checking out was a man. :o

that wasn't my first time in thailand either. :D

After "The Crying Game" movie about such matters I have never looked at a women in the same way. I suspect 1/2 ladys are ladyboys. To be sure they are ladys I use the 3 point inspection process.

1. Ask them..are you a lady?

2. Look for items that should or should not be there.

3. Check their equipment for glands and cervex.

If they got all this equipment by whatever means then they are a lady.

You can now make your stand.

Did you mean Cervix?

I have seen some good operations but none with a Cervix

Cervix: is the lower, narrow part of the uterus (womb) where the baby develops. The cervix is the bottom part of the uterus that opens (dilates) to get ready for birth.

Update/corrections

Cervix was the correct spelling

"I have seen some good operations but none with a Cervix"

Correct...There are some operations that relocate the male glands(tip of dick) inside the new vagina to immitate the female glands. But I do not know any operations that duplicate the cervix. So yes you got to get down there and inspect the cervix if you are a paranoyed bastard. And yes that can be an ordeal at times.

All that effort.....just so you are careful...... dont get your dick in there.

Back when I was still living in Thailand,one of the guys in the office came to work very excited about the 'chick' he met who he was sure was going to be the woman of his dreams.He said he wanted to take it slowly with her because he was sure she was a good girl and didn't want to scare her off.

He introduced us to her and she was really nice,anyway a month later of hot dating he came to work with a black eye and scratches we all wanted to know what happened.

Apparently the 'she' was a 'he' and when it came down to do the deed he found out and a fight ensued. 'She' had us all fooled too and he felt like an idiot.Some stunning boy girls around that's for sure.

No way I am going to reveal anything personal on this subject here. However, I would like to share a related story from many years ago. I was in my early 20s, somewhat naive, just divorced, and living in a rooming house run by a woman slightly older than myself. The other roommates were a very effeminate gay hairdresser, and a very attractive young woman who worked at the same salon. You can see where this is going, can't you? She used to flirt with me and I even took her out to share a pizza once. Well, one day she was gone and I was informed she was in the hospital having an operation. I expressed my condolences and worries to her friend the hairdresser, and he told me that there was nothing to worry about. I then said, "well you never know", and then it dawned on him. Realizing my complete lack of knowledge in these things he told me that the woman was having a sex change. I remember jumping up and shouting, "You mean she is going to become a man!!!" That was a learning experience I can tell you. Part of my confusion stemmed from the fact that 'she' had a number of suitors, including one Great Lakes captain who confided in the landlady that he was so happy that he had finally found a nice girl that he could trust while he was away. The landlady chose not to completely crush this guy's dreams. He and a few others actually paid for the operation thinking it was for some 'women's troubles'.

Here at work some guys have friends that are katoys and sometimes we have 'guess who it is'-competitions on a few pics. Gawd-dam_n some look fine. :o

I think this is mostly because Asian men in general have more effeminate features. So if they are a katoey, it is more believable than a Caucasian person.

Have You Ever Mistaken A Man For A Woman?

[\quote]

I mistook my ex-partner in the UK for a woman for some 18 years until it was pointed out to me that no woman could be that fat and ugly . . . .

- sorry, that was a joke - honest :o

Simon

Not sure which was braver. Admitting to being attracted to a lady-boy or admitting to being a regular guest at the Malaysia Hotel. In any case you certainly have balls or at least are attracted to them.

When I first came to Thailand was not a Gay Hotel and it had air-con, a swimming pool and English TV for a cheap price. Also, the girls from Patpong would come after work and fill the coffee shop every single night.

It might have been the best place on earth at that time! :o