Possible To Meet Non-hooker Thai Women ?

Charlie Gup

Unlike the 99% of farang men who go to Thailand to pay for a vagina, I'm interested in moving to Bangkok to set up a business and enjoy the country. However, I am single and wonder if it's possible to meet educated, professional thai women who are bankers, executives at companies, etc. Again, I have no interest in massage parlours, strip clubs or prostitutes. Please tell me if it's possible and where I can meet normal educated Thai women.

Thanks! Charlie

Unlike the 99% of farang men who go to Thailand to pay for a vagina, I'm interested in moving to Bangkok to set up a business and enjoy the country. However, I am single and wonder if it's possible to meet educated, professional thai women who are bankers, executives at companies, etc. Again, I have no interest in massage parlours, strip clubs or prostitutes. Please tell me if it's possible and where I can meet normal educated Thai women.

Thanks! Charlie

Suggest, you ask every girl you meet if she is a hooker or not. :o

BTW, where did you find the "99%"?

Would be interested to see a link to your source on this figure.

Unlike the 99% of farang men who go to Thailand to pay for a vagina,

........ but not unlike the 99% of farang men who assume most Thai women are prostitutes .........

I am single and wonder if it's possible to meet educated, professional thai women who are bankers, executives at companies, etc.
Of course it is ... if you're the type of guy with whom bankers, executives at companies, etc wish to associate.
where I can meet normal educated Thai women.

The same places you would meet normal educated women in your own country.

I am single and wonder if it's possible to meet educated, professional thai women who are bankers, executives at companies, etc. Again, I have no interest in massage parlours, strip clubs or prostitutes. Please tell me if it's possible and where I can meet normal educated Thai women.

Thanks! Charlie

I have met several educated, professional thai women employed as bankers, executives etc.

As it turned out, they were also prostitutes.

Chookdee

See you at Nana :o

I am single and wonder if it's possible to meet educated, professional thai women who are bankers, executives at companies, etc. Again, I have no interest in massage parlours, strip clubs or prostitutes. Please tell me if it's possible and where I can meet normal educated Thai women.

Thanks! Charlie

I have met several educated, professional thai women employed as bankers, executives etc.

As it turned out, they were also prostitutes.

Chookdee

See you at Nana :D

:o:D:D great

Although i smell a troll in mr gup