Who Will Be The Next US President?

StrongView

Who will (would you if you could) vote for to be the next US President?  

11 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey all. I'm a US Citizen living in Bangkok and interested in something. My wife and I are firm "Anybody But Bush" supporters and were wondering what ThaiVisa members thought. We are of the mind that even though 48% - 52% of people in the US (via polls) believe that Bush is equipped to be the next President, that people in the international community would have a much different feeling (since the international community has been trampled on by Bush & Company).

Please cast your honest vote. Thanks!

I will vote by absentee ballot for Kerry. I followed bush jr's career as gov of texas and shuddered at his ideas of civil rights then. I watched him on tv when he "debated" Gore and thought he looked like a scared middle school kid or a deer caught in the headlights.

When the coup took place and he became the selected president and Gore went along with it, I shuddered some more.

Then he hijacked the grief and horror caused by 9/11 and went off on his personal vendetta in Iraq. Yes, I shuddered again. In my opinion, bush jr should be tried for treason. He is a traitor to the USA. He took the resources of this nation and instead of going after the terrorists, he wasted them in the sands of Iraq...he wasted the money and the lives of Americans...my nephew is there now sitting behind a machine gun and wishing he was home...

I cannot really understand why any person with a lick of common sense or a desire to uphold the bill of rights would even consider voting for bush jr. :o:D