Buying Stocks In Thailand

Hi all,

I want to buy some stocks on the NYSE. Is it possible to do this here preferrably through a Thai bank and what currency do they use. (I bank with the SCB,) i'm not bothered about trading as I plan to buy and just leave them there long term.

anybody got any experience in this , good or bad.

thanks

deckx

Why bother with using a Thai broker? Just buy through the Internet. There are plenty of brokers which can do this for you. For example Internaxx - www.internaxx.lu

As to why you might actually want to invest in the USA, well that's another question.

Why bother with using a Thai broker? Just buy through the Internet. There are plenty of brokers which can do this for you. For example Internaxx - www.internaxx.lu

As to why you might actually want to invest in the USA, well that's another question.

All internet companys have a charge as well, as I said I won't be actively trading so i'm not bothered about $10 trades etc,

just want to buy long term blue-chip stock that are listed on the NYSE,

i get paid in dollars so i want to invest in dollars as I'm currently changing to euros which is little depressing..

thats a quite interesting topic ...

specialy for those have money to play with .. thai stocks can be a interesting playground ...

as the random changes trough govt and industry casing manytimes high peaks ...

would be really interesting to get some "how to" for thai stocks.

Hi all,

I want to buy some stocks on the NYSE. Is it possible to do this here preferrably through a Thai bank and what currency do they use. (I bank with the SCB,) i'm not bothered about trading as I plan to buy and just leave them there long term.

anybody got any experience in this , good or bad.

thanks

deckx

Like the previous reply said just do it through an Internet broker - you would need to wire funds to them from SCB or wherever to get going. The rates on the broker listed above seem high, but I use Etrade everyday and its 9$/trade. You can trade on various markets around the world inc NYSE with them.