Jet Fuel

A couple of drinking buddies, who are airplane mechanics, are in the hangar in Thailand; it's fogged in and they have nothing to do. One of them says to the other, "Man, have you got anything to drink?"

The other one says, "Nah, but I hear you can drink jet fuel, and that it will kind of give you a buzz."

So they drink it, get smashed and have a great time; like only drinking buddies can do. The following morning, one of them gets up and is surprised he feels good, in fact, he feels great - NO hangover! The phone rings, it's his buddy.

The buddy says, "Hey, how do you feel?"

He said, "I feel great!!", and the buddy says, "I feel great too!! You don't have a hangover?" and he says, "No -that jet fuel is great stuff - no hangover - we ought to do this more often."

"Yeah, we could, but there's just one thing....."

"What's that?"

"Did you fart yet?"

"No"

"Well, DON'T, 'cause I'm in Vietnam!"

Then there was the Thai mechanic. He didn't have much money but he liked to have a drink now and then. Didn't have enough money for Beer Chang (or even that terrible brew Beer Archer) but he had a few bottles of brake fluid handy.

Being the adventurous type, he poured himself a plastic cup of brake fluid - with ice. Drank it down --- ahhhh!!! Great stuff, he thought to himself. Soon, he was drinking a litre of brake fluid a day.

His workmates were shocked. That stuff will kill you, they warmed him.

No way, she said. I can stop anytime.

Peter

Then there was the Thai mechanic. He didn't have much money but he liked to have a drink now and then. Didn't have enough money for Beer Chang (or even that terrible brew Beer Archer) but he had a few bottles of brake fluid handy.

Being the adventurous type, he poured himself a plastic cup of brake fluid - with ice. Drank it down --- ahhhh!!! Great stuff, he thought to himself. Soon, he was drinking a litre of brake fluid a day.

His workmates were shocked. That stuff will kill you, they warmed him.

No way, she said. I can stop anytime.

That's even funnier than the joke !!!