The Age Old Cash Dilemma

Dashing Chap

Okay, creating TWO NICKS, trolling, whatever. For the sake of argument, call it trolling for this post. Looks like the rules for trolling are:

1. Don't.

2. If you do, don't admit it at anytime ever - take it to the grave. The stigma appears to stick :D

Well that's true enough, though I thought my ambassador had been taught his lesson already! :D

Before we say goodnight, here's DC's closing message - of course I could have written it to myself if I was a really sad pathetic bastard but I could argue until Random Chances's cows came home that I didn't and I'd be wasting just as much time taking the bait.

It seems Falong still genuinly believes it - and the thing is I can see his point and actually he may not be such an ###### if he is genuine, but what more can I say. :o

Personal Message

Dashing Chap TTFN, Tue 2004-08-17, 23:39:46

Group: Members

The moderators are doing nothing about this debacle. I had hoped to be a long term and intelligent contributor to this forum. However, it is nothing more than a club of insulting, bitchy and childish fools who's only entertainment appears to be slagging people off.

I have carefully analysed my posts and really cannot see what has spaked such hatred of me.

There is a UK based Thai forum which seems to be much more friendly and well moderated. I'll only be posting there from now on.

Kindest regards,

Patrick.

Blimey - I often end my messages with 'Kind regards' which is very close... Spooky isn't it.

A closed mouth gathers no foot.

What a load of crap--you're probably sending yourself PM's as well.

Why does patrick say "The moderators are doing nothing about this debacle"

when he is not the one who complained, it was you who complained.

Also funny because he posted after that PM was sent, Check the time stamps.

You keep digging yourself deeper into a hole.

Leave it alone and it will be forgoatten--until the next time.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do you bother to answer them, those provocative <deleted>..., GS? Is it maybe true that you are a troll, after all?

Oh, the old reverse phsycology trick eh?

That won't work with me evind, go and rub Thaiflyers chin.

No psychology trick here, GS, mere an effort to stop this neverending talks about who you are or not...

Cool it man, maybe I'm not following the discussion threads here (being norwegian and all) but do you recon' what it all started with. Interesting questions (the 10.000 bath thing) though. Who knows how to react to women's extremely interest in cash, VISA's, nice life and so on.

Let's have a couple of beers together when in los?

Bytheway..., what the f... do you mean by: "go and rub Thaiflyers chin".

:o

I had left it alone, but defemation of character, false accusations and and being called a lair are things I can't take lightly unless I know 100% that I am being wound up, and unfortunatly for me I don't know 100%, just as decent posters who previously had no opinion of me who may be able to help with my situation now don't know 100% if I am a time wasting troll or not, and therefore may think that everything else i post is time wasting bullshit which could cause me more potential damage than doing what you're accusing me of.

Either way Falong I hope you're pleased with yourself, this is really bothering me and you can see it is.

You must be one smug, nasty little man who I probably upset with anti Americanisation comments as ambassador and this is your way of hitting back.

I had left it alone, but defemation of character, false accusations and and being called a lair are things I can't take lightly unless I know 100% that I am being wound up, and unfortunatly for me I don't know 100%, just as decent posters who previously had no opinion of me who may be able to help with my situation now don't know 100% if I am a time wasting troll or not, and therefore may think that everything else i post is time wasting bullshit which could cause me more potential damage than doing what you're accusing me of.

Either way Falong I hope you're pleased with yourself, this is really bothering me and you can see it is.

You must be one smug, nasty little man who I probably upset with anti Americanisation comments as ambassador and this is your way of hitting back.

Actually I joined this forum less than a month ago and have no idea about your ambassador identity.

Bashing americans eh? Couldn't care less. Freedom of expression. Bash away

You talk about defamation of character etc..--This is an anonymous web based discussion forum. Why do you care so much what other people think?

I'm just having some fun.

<deleted> cares if youre posting multiple identities. The fact remains that I believe you are somehow involved as as accomplise or direct multi aliases of Dashing Chump and probably a few others. So what?

I wish you no harm and hope that (god forbid) you never have to go back to blighty. (thats a term i picked up on this board, seems to have negative connotations)

Peace

It's the first time and you've been told you'll get it back. Ask "When?" and insist it's returned before you sub her any more. If the money's not returned by the agreed date, or she asks for more before then, you have your answer.

In this case I think it's worth trusting her to see if she's genuine. It doesn't need to be the beginning of 'fleece the farang' as you can just tell her to sod off if she breaks the agreement. I don't think she's going to risk 10kBt/month for the sake of an extra one-off of 10kBt or, if she does, then she's too stupid to be worth carrying on with.

The worst that can happen is you lose the 10kBt and gain 10kBt/month from then on.

I wish you no harm and hope that (god forbid) you never have to go back to blighty. (thats a term i picked up on this board, seems to have negative connotations)

'Blighty' is just a nickname for the UK, copping a 'blighty one' means being wounded enough to get out of the war and get posted back home. No negative connotations in the word, however.

It would be easier to put a sattelite into orbit than work out how much and when you should give handouts.

You have the right idea about drawing a line, so stick with it. Not a penny more. If it goes tits up from there, well you tried. Move on. Like you said 10k is enough. But your problem is that she knows/knew how to earn more so easily.

Occupational hazard of taking on a thai female with a (greedy family??)

• 2 weeks later...

after two years living with a wonderful thai lady, i'd say give her the money...maybe it will open the door to more requests in the future but you can't really have a thai girlfriend and ignore the plight of her family as she will never be very happy living in farang "splendor" knowing every day that her family is living in a refrigerator box under the freeway...