House In Bangkok

Norway

Dear Members.

I'm going to build a house in Bangkok and wonder if anyone out there can recommend a good construction firm... I guess many of you have already build your house and have some experience using a Thai const. company. If anyone know a company which are reliable, honest, does a quite good job and have at least minimum required equipment i would be very grateful for the information...Thank you!

Dear Members.

I'm going to build a house in Bangkok and wonder if anyone out there can recommend a good construction firm... I guess many of you have already build your house and have some experience using a Thai const. company. If anyone know a company which are reliable, honest, does a quite good job and have at least minimum required equipment i would be very grateful for the information...Thank you!

I have used "Zenith Engineering" for several fixups on my house in Bangkhen (near Raminthra.) Khun No is the Managing Director. He is honest and decent, English is excellent. Our first experience whith Zenith was ewhen they repaired our roof after 2 previous Thai contractors happily took money for really shoddy and late (read: "typical Thai") work. Apologies for dissing all Thais, but we have had 6 separate contractors work for us over the years and this was the first lot what did good work and to treat us decently.

Full disclosure: I am in no related to Khun No, nor have I any financial interest in him or his business. I'm just a happy customer.

His company did good work for a good price, on time, and provided good support afterwards. I was happy to pay more than he asked, after several bad experiences with other Thai contractors.

I continue to contact him anytime I need work done around the house. Not sure his company undertakes complete home construction, but if they do, I'll use them when I build my next house. Wish I knew them when we built our present house. Whether or not Zenith would undertake a complete house construction it would be worthwhile to have Khun No work with your architect to assure that the house you ultimately receive conforms to your expectations.

Khun No (family name "Kraiwnit", given name "Panno")

Managing Director, Zenith Engineering

M: 01/928 2992

O: 02/939 9993, press number 2 (must be PCT phone)

I would appreciate if you use my name when you contact him. Kindly report back to the forum (or PM me) with your results.

Good luck,

Russell and P'A (Thai wife)

I have just finished having a house built in Rayong district, but the company was from Bangkok.

They did a brilliant job under the guidance of my wife. We got them to take over the job after the initial company wasn't up to scratch.

I don't have the name and contact with me, but I will try to get it tomorrow and post it.

I want to say thank you for taking your time to make that post which you did... I will contact Khun No and Zenith Engineering for further details. Also i will tell him that you recommended him, and i will pm you with the results. Also i would be very grateful if you richb2004 are able to provide me with your information...