Best Bars To Show Visitors?

dragonfly94

It's a good few years since I went to nana plaza, PP or soi cowboy so out of touch. A couple (50's but broadminded) are on a first visit next wek and asked me to show them around. Are there still bars that still do do shows? any suggestions on where to take them welcome, I doubt if they are interested in BF anyone but you never know.

Generally pathetic responses so far...

In Soi Cowboy, Long Gun and Rawhide are both show-bars; Suzie Wong does shows on and off from about 22.00; Deja Vu from 22.45 or so.

In Nana, Angelwitch is the best bet, at least if you like tired-looking Thai whores pretending to have theatrical talent.

As for Patpong, if you're stupid enough to go there, you deserve whatever you get.

None of these locales need more farang lookie-lou fossils shuffling about, to be honest. But it's less expensive then Bumrungrad if all you need is a check to see if you still have a pulse.

In Soi Cowboy, Long Gun and Rawhide are both show-bars; Suzie Wong does shows on and off from about 22.00; Deja Vu from 22.45 or so.

In Nana, Angelwitch is the best bet, at least if you like tired-looking Thai whores pretending to have theatrical talent.

As for Patpong, if you're stupid enough to go there, you deserve whatever you get.

None of these locales need more farang lookie-lou fossils shuffling about, to be honest. But it's less expensive then Bumrungrad if all you need is a check to see if you still have a pulse.

Youre not enjoying yourself are you. lighten up, or you may be the one needing bumingrad ! :o

name='ThaidleHands' date='2007-11-11 00:33:45' post='1643879']

Thai whores pretending to have theatrical talent

You top guy. :D

Me thinks hes been in thailand too long, :o

Sounds like a right Victor. (Meldrew)

What kind of shows are you talking about?

Nearly all of the go-go clubs already named will have two naked girls kissing each other all their body. I guess the clubs think that the customers enjoy it. Personally, I think it is boring. When it happens and lasts more than one minute, I pay my bill and exit the club.

If you are looking for a show involving a girl(s) doing stage tricks with her vagina, such as smoking a cigarette, tooting a flute, and shooting darts at balloons, then try Long Gun on Soi Cowboy about 9 pm and Mercury at NEP. Second floor clubs in Pat Pong has loads of these shows, but nearly all of these clubs will claim no fee except the price of a drink and when you are watching an act will ask you to pay a big fee or leave.

If you are looking for a boy-girl act, sorry, but I think those days are long gone or else it is well-hidden.

For other kinds of shows, I suggest you check a couple of those free visitor guides found on hotel counters.

For a professional entertainment act involving a Thai band singing rock, pop, and disco, check out Check Inn Garden after 9 pm. You can also dance while they sing. It is located on Sukhumvit Road, between Soi 5 and Soi 7 or thereabouts. This is the only act I recommend.

Good luck.

GreenG