Is The Villa Shop Open 24 Hours A Day?

Ground Engineer

Glad to know I can buy a 1000 baht tomato any time of day or night.

I checked yesterday, and their lines of exotic tomatoes have been reduced considerably. Some of what is left look like they've been there since opening day.

Edited by tropo

I've never heard of this Villa Shop but Tipco tangerine juice is more expensive in Foodland than in 7/11. They do nice ready to eat salads though.

It's funny you should mention Tipco juice. I had a taste of some flavours today at Carrefour and mentioned to my GF that I doubt any foreigners would have the stomach for it...

Edited by tropo

I drink their tangarine juice every day. The red grape juice is a bit sweet but nice for a small glass and then they do a range of mixed fruit and veg drinks which aren't exactly delicious but must be healthy. Although I haven't noticed it myself, mixed fruit and veg drinks do have an explosive effect on some people's digestion so be warned.

Edited by edwardandtubs

I drink their tangarine juice every day. The red grape juice is a bit sweet but nice for a small glass and then they do a range of mixed fruit and veg drinks which aren't exactly delicious but must be healthy. Although I haven't noticed it myself, mixed fruit and veg drinks do have an explosive effect on some people's digestion so be warned.

I must agree, they were incredibly sweet and could play havoc on many people's blood glucose levels...apart from packing on the fat from excess sugar calories. I would not agree that they are healthy.