Who Is God?

The year is 2009 nad Figo, Ronaldo and Zlatan Ibrahimovic have all ended up playing in Real Madrid. For some reason are they all out in a car with Kluivert.

Kluivert is not the best driver, and after a few beers he drives straight in to a tree and all 4 of them dies. As everybody understand Kluivert goes straight to hel_l, but Figo, Ronaldo, and Ibrahimovic manage to go up to heaven where St Peter welcomes them and lead them to god. The tre of them walk up towards god in his throne. Gud then says:

-"Figo, what do you feel is the best with fotball?".

Figo says:

-"Well, the best things with fotball is that i have been able to spread happines and joy to the people, and been able to make a living, and seen the world".

God liked hes answer and said: -"Good. Come and sit on my left side".

God then asked Ronaldo the same thing and he answered:

-"Lord, i come from poor conditions. I have been able to show my equals that there is a way out of it and that you never should give up on your dreams. And also i have been able to spread joy to the people".

God said: -"Very good. You are more than welcome to come and sit on my right side.

God then looked at Zlatan and said: -"Well, Ibrahimovic, what do you think?".

Zlatan, raised his head, looked at god, cleared his throat and spit on the floor. Then he said:-"You are sitting in my chair."