Stiffness

sugarhead

never been very suple or flexible but lately (probably aging) I'm even more stiff than I used to be. Is there any miracle cure or really effective method to improve my body's flexibility ?

I'm not talking about the regular stretching, yoga, massage or any other methods that can have some results after months or years of practice. I wonder if there's a way to ge it done fast and well.

never been very suple or flexible but lately (probably aging) I'm even more stiff than I used to be. Is there any miracle cure or really effective method to improve my body's flexibility ?

I'm not talking about the regular stretching, yoga, massage or any other methods that can have some results after months or years of practice. I wonder if there's a way to ge it done fast and well.

Take 2 three times / day.

Cheers

post-4817-1194152015_thumb.jpg

Seriously though, I am reminded of a physical therapist I had who could really put some stretches on me! He was into sports applications of PT and of course he knew what he was doing.

Very expensive here in the states, I was covered due to an injury.

Maybe you could find that kind of help in Thailand for cheap. ( ? ? ? )

I too suffer from stiffness in my finger joints and kness particularly in the mornings. It got worse as i got older. 43 now. However, a few years ago started Cod Liver Oil tablets (1000mg tabs) which pretty much sorted the problems for me, only ocasionally get a little pain/stiffness but nothing like it used to be. Plenty of oily fish and a generally healthier diet i think helps too.

Taking a daily dose of glucosamine supplement is (fairly) widely thought to help. Available in various formulations - added chondroitin is considered beneficial. Quoting from the label of the version I take: "Glucosamine HCL stimulates the synthesis of synovial fluid and the complete cartilage matrix including collagen and proteoglycans. Chondroitin Sulfate is the major glucosaminoglycan found in cartilage and provides protection by inhibiting degradative enzymes". If that sounds promising, I'm sure a Google search will tell you more. Seems to work for me anyhow...............

Taking a daily dose of glucosamine supplement is (fairly) widely thought to help. Available in various formulations - added chondroitin is considered beneficial. Quoting from the label of the version I take: "Glucosamine HCL stimulates the synthesis of synovial fluid and the complete cartilage matrix including collagen and proteoglycans. Chondroitin Sulfate is the major glucosaminoglycan found in cartilage and provides protection by inhibiting degradative enzymes". If that sounds promising, I'm sure a Google search will tell you more. Seems to work for me anyhow...............

There is a Thai brand called Athril.

Though only effective if the stiffness is coming from the joints.

Cheers

There is a Thai brand called Athril.

Though only effective if the stiffness is coming from the joints.

Cheers

water is the answer ,drink 2/3 litres a day ,you'll soon stop ache ing ,beer and coffee does'nt count for water intake ..