Multiple Entry Non-immigrant Visa Aquisition

Hi guys.

I am a 34 year old American Citizen. I am not married to a Thai girl.

I am currently employed in Singapore which allows me to travel up to Thailand quite often. On my last trip up, the woman at the immigration counter in Bangkok looked at me and said, "next time you get visa!" I know that i have been in the kingdom for only about 60 of the last 180 days, but i figure that with the number of entry and exit stamps in my passport (i go every other weekend), it probably looks like i live there and i am abusing the system.

I checked the resources linked from this website and went to the Thai Government's list of availible visas but i am confused about which one would apply to me.

Do they grant multiple-entry non-immigrant visas to guys under 50 who aren't married to Thai women? I remember hearing about the business/investment visa but i have heard conflicting reports that it is no longer availible.

Later this month, I am going back to the US for 2 weeks and would very much like to get some type of extended stay visa so i can stay out of trouble. Can one of you kind folks please advise me as to what type to get and what type of documentation i will need to provide?

Thanks much.

You qualify for tourist visas - there are precious few places that are likely to issue you a non immigrant visa. You should correspond directly with Consulates, explaining your situation and hope for the best. At last report Texas seemed to be the best chance.