Weather Update

intrepidtraveller

Hello,

Wondering if you guys could just give me a heads up. Heading down to Krabi or Phi Phi this weekend. I know that it has been raining lots, however, are you getting any sun at all? Just a few hours a day would be nice?

Yes, I've looked on the old Thai Meterological Dept website and the likes, but I dont really think it gives a true view.....maybe it does!

But any info the on the current/predicted weather would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

The weather has improved a bit the last couple of days. Yesterday it only rained for a short time and today it has not rained at all yet, though some dark clouds hovering around.

Quite bright and pleasant but no blue sky or sunshine.

To day a bit better than yesterday so maybe tomorrow will be better still. We live in hope as it has been miserable and cold for weeks. :o

D.D.

:D

Hello,

Wondering if you guys could just give me a heads up. Heading down to Krabi or Phi Phi this weekend. I know that it has been raining lots, however, are you getting any sun at all? Just a few hours a day would be nice?

Yes, I've looked on the old Thai Meterological Dept website and the likes, but I dont really think it gives a true view.....maybe it does!

But any info the on the current/predicted weather would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks,

Sorry, but better take an umbrella as well...

http://www.wunderground.com/tropical/tracking/wp200721.html

LaoPo