Toyota Vigo Ex Los Fitting Heater/ Blower

Thehedonist

Hi, I can buy a very cheap 2007 vigo, problem being it only has air con, no climate control, and no in cab heater.

I cant find anyone who has fitted one here in UK, but sure I have read on here that it can be done.

Has anyone any experience of doing this ? and what other parts would one need as well as a heater motor and the obvious pipes.

Does the plastic dash need replacing or cutting ?

Any sound practical advise would be most wellcome

I have many times had "Steamy windows" with a nice girl in the car, but constantly steamed up through lack of heat in the English winter is not my kind of fun, though I probably wont drive it myself !

Thanks in advance for any usefull replies

Hi, I can buy a very cheap 2007 vigo, problem being it only has air con, no climate control, and no in cab heater.

I cant find anyone who has fitted one here in UK, but sure I have read on here that it can be done.

Has anyone any experience of doing this ? and what other parts would one need as well as a heater motor and the obvious pipes.

Does the plastic dash need replacing or cutting ?

Any sound practical advise would be most wellcome

I have many times had "Steamy windows" with a nice girl in the car, but constantly steamed up through lack of heat in the English winter is not my kind of fun, though I probably wont drive it myself !

Thanks in advance for any usefull replies

Talk to Andy at Expat Motors the same Expat Motors who sponsors this forum. He will know where as he imports Thai trucks

into UK.

Edited by VocalNeal