Thai Girlfriend

surg

Will be retiring to BKK next year. Just got back from a 2 month exploration trip. Met a girl that I liked and was told that I would not only have to support her but her parents and siblings too.

Is this standard operating procedure or what do others do to have companionship?

Is this standard operating procedure or what do others do to have companionship?

IMHO, there is no better not be any such thing as "standard operation procedure" in a relationship. That along with apparent financial demands, seem a bit scary with someone you have apparently just met.

I'm no expert on relationships, but believe the best ones are combinations of give and take. How can anything be treated as "standard" under those circumstances.

Will be retiring to BKK next year. Just got back from a 2 month exploration trip. Met a girl that I liked and was told that I would not only have to support her but her parents and siblings too.

Jesus h Christ................

How many e-mail address have you got mate? You must have hundreds by now.

It will be interesting to see how many replies this thread gets though. But can't you think of something else to get reactions, these threads are just the same topics with different titles, its the same stuff, over and over again.

Use your imagination a bit.

Will be retiring to BKK next year.  Just got back from a 2 month exploration trip.  Met a girl that I liked and was told that I would not only have to support her but her parents and siblings too.

Jesus h Christ................

How many e-mail address have you got mate? You must have hundreds by now.

It will be interesting to see how many replies this thread gets though. But can't you think of something else to get reactions, these threads are just the same topics with different titles, its the same stuff, over and over again.

Use your imagination a bit.

:o:D:D:D Agreed, Bulldog, total troll! :D:wub:-_-:(