Try This "do It Yourself" Recipe For A Mouthwatering Steak

mcgbilly

Thanks, Mr Squigle.

So much for takeing my wife out for the best steak in BKK. Now, since you made me jealous, it looks like I'll have to just make the best dam_n steak in BKK at home myself!

Try this, it's great.

1-Get the best cut of meat you can

2- Dice up some hot peppers (so the wifey will like it too), fresh garlic, CHOP up bell pepers, onions (both white or yellow and green onions), a 1/4 a potato.

3- Put it all together in a tupperware container

4-Add 3/4 part Coca-Cola (Yes, you read right!) to 1/4 part water. Make sure it totally covers the beef. (good for chicken too)

5-Add 1/4 BOTTLE worchestchire sauce, and some soi sauce, and your favorite steak sauce along with salt and pepper to taste.

6- Put it in the fridge with a lid for 48 hours!!!!!!

7- Every time you go to the fridge, shake the tupperware container!

8-Take it out after it's ready, put the steak and all the chopped and diced up goodies in foil and tripple heavy duty wrap it, add a bit (about 1/2-3/4 cup) of the Coca-Cola juice, and either cook in an oven or on a barbeque for 60-75 minutes.

Now, give that a try! I do not think you will regret it.

8-Take it out after it's ready, put the steak and all the chopped and diced up goodies in foil and tripple heavy duty wrap it, add a bit (about 1/2-3/4 cup) of the Coca-Cola juice, and either cook in an oven or on a barbeque for 60-75 minutes.

Now, give that a try! I do not think you will regret it.

At what temperature in the oven? Thanks. =) Oh celcius please! heh.

:o OK,OK,OK, already! Flame on if you must, but word of warning to those who wish to try the recipe: SOME COMMON SENSE REQUIRED! You need to cook it at a lower temp, if you are BBQ'ing and check it.

In the oven, try 375 degrees FARENHEIT, (I think that converts to 240 CELCIUS. SOMEONE PLEASE CORRECT ME IF I AM WRONG ABOUT THE TEMP CONVERSION!!! (Somehow, I get a feeling that won't be a problem)

Check on it after 30 minutes or so, and go from there.

I don't want to ruin somebody's steak dinner.

Soi sauce, Schmoy sauce! At least I didn't put Koi Sauce. Then what would have happened?