Getting U.s. Visa

Are you in Thailand or state side? The have applications in English and Thai. Just go on in and ask? Also go to the U.S. Embassy website. There is no sense of paying money to a agency when all the info you need is already there at the Embassy.

Does anyone know any visa service agencies or attorney offices in Bangkok that could help my Thai girlfriend get tourist visa to the States?

Any input would be appreciated.

It's tough getting a tourist visa for the US but anything is possible. We tried and failed. You first have to schedule an interview online. My TGF owns land and has some money but we didn't present as well as we could have. If I were to try it again I'd have her go alone or at least up to the interview window alone. I'd have her wear a business type outfit and provide lot's of documentation of the many reasons she is not a flight risk. When we tried, the guy at the window was an American idiot who I guess is doing his job but made wrong assumptions. He was very intimidating, especially to a polite Thai person. I would hope we wouldn't get the same interviewer. Some have had success.

We recently applied for a K1 Fiance visa. I "think" I have all my ducks in a row. I'll be sure to share our experience here. :o

Thaicowby

Does anyone know any visa service agencies or attorney offices in Bangkok that could help my Thai girlfriend get tourist visa to the States?

Any input would be appreciated.

It's tough getting a tourist visa for the US but anything is possible. We tried and failed. You first have to schedule an interview online. My TGF owns land and has some money but we didn't present as well as we could have. If I were to try it again I'd have her go alone or at least up to the interview window alone. I'd have her wear a business type outfit and provide lot's of documentation of the many reasons she is not a flight risk. When we tried, the guy at the window was an American idiot who I guess is doing his job but made wrong assumptions. He was very intimidating, especially to a polite Thai person. I would hope we wouldn't get the same interviewer. Some have had success.

We recently applied for a K1 Fiance visa. I "think" I have all my ducks in a row. I'll be sure to share our experience here. :o

Thaicowby

Btw, the application costs $100. US so it's worthwhile to plan well.

Thaicowboy