Chateau Dale Beach Resort

Isabellla

Hello again.

I have also stayed at this place a couple of times.

Not as nice as View Talay Villas, the swimming pool was closed when I was there in July.Best to check with them in advance.

Apartments are ok,,getting a bit shody at the edges.

Have a cafe/bar and the staff are helpful and friendly.

Looked at the link you sent me by PM,,interesting stuff.I have met the guy that the writer is complaining about,he is a salesman ,,sells timeshares.Sounds like a sale went wrong eh?

I would,nt advise anyone to buy a timeshare,I made a mistake about 8 years ago. The good thing about it is that you are not forced to stay at the same place (or country) and can exchange with other members of an organisation called Interval International.

Have a good stay.

Cheers

Hello again.

Not as nice as View Talay Villas, the swimming pool was closed when I was there in July.Best to check with them in advance.

Looked at the link you sent me by PM,,interesting stuff.I have met the guy that the writer is complaining about,he is a salesman ,,sells timeshares.Sounds like a sale went wrong eh?

I would,nt advise anyone to buy a timeshare,I made a mistake about 8 years ago. The good thing about it is that you are not forced to stay at the same place (or country) and can exchange with other members of an organisation called Interval International.

Have a good stay.

Cheers

Thanks for you both replies.

HOw about the security in View Talay Holiday Resort? IN there any safe deposit inside the rooms?

Hello again.

Have a good stay.

Cheers

HOw about the security in View Talay Holiday Resort? IN there any safe deposit inside the rooms?

The boxes were at the reception ,,but that may have changed.

Never had a problem at either place with security.

Both places have security guards at the entrances to the estates.

Hello again.

Have a good stay.

Cheers

The boxes were at the reception ,,but that may have changed.

Never had a problem at either place with security.

Both places have security guards at the entrances to the estates.

How many swimming pools are there?

Any maid service (timeshare scheme)

Safety box inside the room or in the reception?