Nong Bua

mijan24

You could try:-

CENTRAL

TAT Central Office : Region 1

Saeng Chuto Rd., Amphoe Muang, Kanchanaburi 71000

Tel.: (66 34) 511-200; Fax: (66 34) 511-200

Area of Responsibility : Kanchanaburi, Nakhon Pathom, Samut Sakhon and Samut Songkhram

give them a call.

I think I know whereabouts that is, hard to explain though. :o and could be wrong also.

Kan Win :D

I have “Road Map of Thailand” by thinknet that cost 299Baht. It may be the same as Dereks map. I’ve found it fairly accurate for the areas I frequent. I’ve seen them for sale mainly in bookshops.

From www.thinknet.co.th/product.html

Thailand MapMagic CD + Paper Map New!

Bilingual Version (Thai/Eng)

Qualification:

- Paper map size 100 x 69 cm.

- Paper map scale: 1 : 1,200,000

- Digital map (CD) scale: 1 : 5,000 (Maximum zoom)

Map details:

- High way, Main road, political boundary, airport, gas station, hotel & resort, police station, post office, temple, school, hospital and tourist spots such as shopping store, waterfall, national park, island, etc.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Do any TV members know of Nong Bua near Kanchanaburi ? I looked at the map but could not locate Nong Bua only a place called Nong Pru. All & any information provided gratefully received.

I use two routes to get to Nong Bua from Kanchanaburi. Drive out on the road towards Erawan. About 2-3 kms beyond the main junction where the ring road comes in from the right there is the entrance to a big military camp on the right. Go past the camp and take the next left which takes you directly into Nong Bua. (about 5kms)

2nd route is to drive out of town on the Sai Yok road for about 6-7 kms along the dual carriageway. You will see a BP petrol station on the other side of the road. There is a gap in the dual carriageway just before this petrol station. Go through this gap and take that road/lane which will take you directly into Nong Bua.