Ow Course Koh Chang W/ Accommodation

raro

Hi,

I googled a dive school (Koh Chang Divers) that offers "free" accomodation coming with their OW courses. Anyone knows about them? Are they any good teaching- and accommodation-wise?

Are there any other recommendations on Koh Chang?

thanks for advise!

raro

Hi,

I googled a dive school (Koh Chang Divers) that offers "free" accomodation coming with their OW courses. Anyone knows about them? Are they any good teaching- and accommodation-wise?

Are there any other recommendations on Koh Chang?

thanks for advise!

raro

I don't know anything about that particular school, but it's pretty common for dive ops on the Gulf islands to offer accommodation as part of the OW course, so if somebody you know has learned at a school they liked, why not contact that school and ask about prices? Chances are that they will have a deal that includes accommodation.

Most dive operators as said will either throw in basic accom or offer better accom discounted. You can never be sure of a school unless you have spoken to people who have actually dived there. My advice would be to decide where you want to dive then when you get there take a look at the shop. Check out their boat and talk to people diving at the school. Being there in person might get you a better price also. Enjoy :o

I met those guys a long time ago. Back then it was two german blokes who came here for 6 months of every year. There are a couple of established schools on the island, you should talk to them also. Offering accomodation is a standard practise for island based operators.