What Do You Mean By "paying For It"?

DamianMavis

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Personally, and this probably sounds horrible, I could never trust and have a real relationship with a poor Thai woman. I could never get over the possibility that she might not actually love ME, just my money and the thought of financial security for the rest of their lives. Handsome has nothing to do with it, even youth has nothing to do with it, I could still never trust them, you would have to be pretty full of yourself to totally discount the possibility that she is using you. If a Thai woman had more money than me, then no problem I guess.

I completely understand your point. However, there is poor and poor. There is poor from upcountry, employed as a barmaid or in a department store on 10K, paying 2000 baht rent and supporting the folks. Then there is "poor" paying 5K rent on 20K in an office job. There are many girls in both brackets who, after a few weeks dating, you could probably work out what they're really after and work out their morals. I agree with you, a girl "on the same level" as yourself in terms of decent education, decent family background, job and relationship history is going to be a safer bet, especially if she's currently happy with her career and independantly supporting herself.

However, look at the other end of the scale. How many rich "khun noos" fall for guys below their own spending power? None that I know. It's the rich girls that wanted to be treated more like Queens and expect it. They are happy to be with the fat geek with a porsche. They are happy to marry a Chinese-Thai of a good family name. They want their man to be like their daddy and spend a lot of money on them. I personally have respect for the women who actually offer to pay for things (and do) now and again, who come home from shopping with a shirt for their man, who never ask for money to buy things.

The last thing I have a problem with is alot of posters attitudes that "you are having sex with her so you are using her if you dont pay her SOMETHING". I dont get this... I dont know where you guys come from but where Im from, sex is mutually beneficial. No one should feel obligated or that they owe ANYTHING after having sex.... unless you are one of those guys that blows in under 30 seconds? In that case you owe a good 10 minutes of oral sex!

I don't get it too. But if I blow in under 30 secs I'll certainly make sure I last 50 the second time.

To answer Blizzard about why Thai girls are "easy" to get into bed: I'm talking about "good" girls who don't need or want money....they jump into bed quickly (after a couple of dates) because it's generally in their nature to fall for a man pretty dam_n quickly. You could say they wear their hearts on their sleeves. There's a whole bunch of complications that come as a result of that though, some of which are hard for a Westerner to accept.

i wish everyone had to post their photo after each post. that would make it easier to avoid you in real life.

[\quote]

A better reason to post photos is to understand why some guys have to pay hard cash for it and some do not!

I'll start cos I'm not shy :o

post-174-1195035152_thumb.jpg

No I don't pay hard cash. My lovely wife demands her conjugal rights on a regular basis :D

Who's next?

To answer Blizzard about why Thai girls are "easy" to get into bed: I'm talking about "good" girls who don't need or want money....they jump into bed quickly (after a couple of dates) because it's generally in their nature to fall for a man pretty dam_n quickly. You could say they wear their hearts on their sleeves. There's a whole bunch of complications that come as a result of that though, some of which are hard for a Westerner to accept.

Most Western chicks jump into bed after only a couple dates too, and often on the first one. Thai chicks do seem to get emotionally attached quicker than Western chicks though.

i wish everyone had to post their photo after each post. that would make it easier to avoid you in real life.

A better reason to post photos is to understand why some guys have to pay hard cash for it and some do not!

No I don't pay hard cash. My lovely wife demands her conjugal rights on a regular basis :D

Who's next?

I always pictured you as being much shorter than that, Simon.......

and blue somehow, as well :D

av-174.gif

Personally, and this probably sounds horrible, I could never trust and have a real relationship with a poor Thai woman. I could never get over the possibility that she might not actually love ME, just my money and the thought of financial security for the rest of their lives. Handsome has nothing to do with it, even youth has nothing to do with it, I could still never trust them, you would have to be pretty full of yourself to totally discount the possibility that she is using you. If a Thai woman had more money than me, then no problem I guess.

Damian

Oh my God! I cannot believe how inconfident you are!

What do you think love should be about? There is always something that the woman is after for wanting you and staying with you. Why is it only money that is the problem? If she is after you just for your good looks, is that ok? If she is after you just for your good sex, is that ok? Whatever reason that makes a woman want to be with you can be viewed as despicable if you want to.

Perhaps one can also say, I could never trust and have a real relationship with a rich woman. I could never get over the possiblity that she might not actually love ME, just my good looks and sex. Good personality has got nothing to do with it, even being totally loyal to them has nothing to do with it, I could still never trust them..........etc.

By the way Damian, are you very very rich? I have never had to worry about women after my money but of course I am not rich although poor thai farmer girls might think I am. I have to agree if I am extremely rich, problems could occur, but I must say I am extremely good at judging people. I can tell who they are after some time together.

Who's next?

I always pictured you as being much shorter than that, Simon.......

and blue somehow, as well :D

av-174.gif

I think you are just partly right. You will have to post the picture of the lady for us to understand why you have or not have to pay. :D

Just joking, don't post! Your wife might not like it. :D

BTW, as a2396 said, can you tell us your secret why you don't have to pay? :bah:

Meemiathai, note that I said that I don't have to pay hard cash! But every man who marries (or has a steady GF) has to pay in some way. That's true throughout the world, not just with Thai women. I work hard to pay the ongoing bills of this marriage and my previous one. Perhaps my wife is grateful for my hard work by offering 'in kind'

Simon