Dental Implants

Westerner

the best dentist i have ever known anywhere in the world is Katy at Dental corner in Siracha, very close to the shopping centre. its half the price of pattaya and she is fantastic. i swear to you i fall asleep whilst she is working.

If I may ask, what work has Katy done on your teeth?

the best dentist i have ever known anywhere in the world is Katy at Dental corner in Siracha, very close to the shopping centre. its half the price of pattaya and she is fantastic. i swear to you i fall asleep whilst she is working.

How much is 'half the price of Pattaya'?

Did you have dental implants by Katy - if not, do you know anyone who has?

Her name is Katia and she is also a the Dental centre on Pattaya-Naklua rd, on the left just over the hill going towards Naklua,

She's only there on Tuesdays & Wednesdays and i agree the most gentle dentist i have ever had , i had 3 teeth removed and I didn't know that is was done until she told me to rinse.

As faer as I know she doesn't do implants, I asked and she wanted to refer me to some Professor. I was told that the cost would be B60k +++ and I thought I'd wait for a rainy day.

Dr Likpay Warin does implants 038 72 00 79

He is on Pattaya Klang near crossing with 2nd road

Studied in US

He is my dentist since 2 years.I don't (yet :o ) need implants but one of my mate did it and he is happy with the work done

i have not had implants with Katy but i have had a number of fillings and 2 root canals on two entirely seperate occasions over a year apart. each root canal took many hours and about six visits, each completed over around 2 months. i canvassed many dentists in Pattaya prior to the first root canal after Bangkok pattaya hospital wanted 20K. the cheapest i found was about 17k the others were all around 18k. i felt there was a cartel price structure going on in Pattaya so i went and asked around Siracha and found Katy and was quoted as a walk in at 9500 for the same job. i had it and did not regret it for a moment, she was wonderful. i had my second completed a month ago and its was 10,000. she is still a fantastic dentist, who now does all my familys work(including my 75 year old Mother) and is NOT the same one (katia)as mentioned by another contributor. she only works at Dental Corner in Siracha. i hope that helps

all this talk about dentists, sods law dictated a lost a filling yesterday and had to vist the lovely Katy again. walked in on specc, waited 20 minutes and then i was in. result: i hours work, a temporary filling for 3 months, another possible root canal if its not right and the cost? 350 baht.

i have not had implants with Katy but i have had a number of fillings and 2 root canals on two entirely seperate occasions over a year apart. each root canal took many hours and about six visits, each completed over around 2 months. i canvassed many dentists in Pattaya prior to the first root canal after Bangkok pattaya hospital wanted 20K. the cheapest i found was about 17k the others were all around 18k. i felt there was a cartel price structure going on in Pattaya so i went and asked around Siracha and found Katy and was quoted as a walk in at 9500 for the same job. i had it and did not regret it for a moment, she was wonderful. i had my second completed a month ago and its was 10,000. she is still a fantastic dentist, who now does all my familys work(including my 75 year old Mother) and is NOT the same one (katia)as mentioned by another contributor. she only works at Dental Corner in Siracha. i hope that helps

Thanks for this info Timekeeper. Katy sounds a good possibility.

Cheers

Westerner

I'd go to the German Dental Clinic at Soi-9 on Thappraya Rd. 038-251289, mobile 081-8615181

They can do implants (they've done 2 for me) and they have the _best_ dental lab

in Pattaya, bar none, and use only top-quality materials imported from Germany.

Many of the area Thai dentists use their lab when quality work is demanded by the client.

The dentists are Thai women...who have also been trained to European standards.

I've been going there for nearly 5-years due to the quality of their work.

They are the _only_ dental clinic I've ever encountered...either here or back in farangland

that _guarantees_ their work!! Should you have a future problem for whatever reason, they will

take care of it for free!!

Edited by LukDod

I can give a recommendation that will accomplish two goals at once:

1. excellent dental care, no problems ever...

and

2. you will go bankrupt

Answer: Bangkok Pattaya Hospital

OMFG, a sensible reply from Weho????

Agreed. Best dentist at Bangkok Pattaya, but v expensive. I asked about implants last time I was there and was told 76k per implant.

I have heard stories of people getting all their teeth replaced with implants over here for about 15k sterling - about 1m baht, but don't know where (at this price you would be paying nearly 2.5 m)

I'd go to the German Dental Clinic at Soi-9 on Thappraya Rd. 038-251289, mobile 081-8615181

They can do implants (they've done 2 for me) and they have the _best_ dental lab

Many of the area Thai dentists use their lab when quality work is demanded by the client.

They are the _only_ dental clinic I've ever encountered...either here or back in farangland

that _guarantees_ their work!! Should you have a future problem for whatever reason, they will

Thanks, Lukdod - This one also sounds good.

Cheers

Westerner

"Answer: Bangkok Pattaya Hospital"

I agree. I've received the best care ever at BKK Hospital in Pattaya. They have an expert who specializes in implants. The cost is 75,000. Bt/implant.

Thanks for that Lance_A_Lot. I know this hospital is very good, but so expensive :o and implants being so common now I'm sure I can get a good job done elsewhere :D for a lot less money.

Westerner

• 1 month later...

LukDod:

What did they charge you for the implants?