Who Do You Want To Be...

Stephen Cleary

Who Would You Choose?  

10 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, The Bangkok Post are under way with their great 'Post Poll Election 2007' - so perhaps it's time for thaivisa to have their own too.

Well, what a fine selection of candidates indeed - you are really gonna have to pick your brains on this one. To make your choice an even trickier one, i have added another two guys of the highest integrity, Mr Chuwit and Mr Chalerm.

Edited by Stephen Cleary

I'd like to nominate my personal fave; Khun Banharn. Ok, he belongs in another political age (pre-Jurassic, probably), but he has the highest comedic potential of most. When world leaders gather together is some sort of summit; he is always the shortest. You can just see his head poking over the podium. :o

Here's a pic of him sharing a bit of limelight with Chalerm:

post-32068-1195032267_thumb.jpg

Edited by kmart

I'd like to nominate my personal fave; Khun Banharn. Ok, he belongs in another political age (pre-Jurassic, probably), but he has the highest comedic potential of most. When world leaders gather together is some sort of summit; he is always the shortest. You can just see his head poking over the podium. :D

Here's a pic of him sharing a bit of limelight with Chalerm:

In terms of pure comedy good old Chavalit Yongdaiyudh (spelling?) take the biscuit IMO, the clown prince of Thailand. :D

Should have had Whacko Tacko on the list to gauge any remaining support he might garner were he to run (and farangs could vote). :o