Share Tv: A German Tv In Thailand

Guest Reimar

A few days ago I uploaded a program named ShareTV to the download section.This program is in german language only and allows to view german TV via internet.

I tested the program and the quality is (for Thailand) quite acceptable til good.

The Service Provider for this system is located in Pattaya.

There app. 10 different channels to view.

Today I was able to contact the Provider and asked for more infos which I was getting this evening. The 2 documents are in german only.

Anyway this program is interesting for those who understand the german languge only.

I'll attach the 2 documents to this post and it would be interesting what others think about the whole "Deal"!

In lack of an german forum I post this info here because there quite alot german members at TV! For all others please excuse me that I post this german "stuff" here.

Thanks

Reimar

Anschreiben.doc

Preis_Einzelkunde_Mail.doc

• 1 year later...
A few days ago I uploaded a program named ShareTV to the download section.This program is in german language only and allows to view german TV via internet.

I tested the program and the quality is (for Thailand) quite acceptable til good.

The Service Provider for this system is located in Pattaya.v

Today I was able to contact the Provider and asked for more infos which I was getting this evening. The 2 documents are in german only.

Anyway this program is interesting for those who understand the german languge only.

I'll attach the 2 documents to this post and it would be interesting what others think about the whole "Deal"!

In lack of an german forum I post this info here because there quite alot german members at TV! For all others please excuse me that I post this german "stuff" here.

Thanks

Reimar

The Service Provider for this system is located in Pattaya.

Thanks

Reimar

Hi,

I use it for a couple of months now and I am very satisfied with it. I connect the PC by HDMI to my LCD TV. The quality is amazing for an internet stream. Rarely any problems. I use Maxnet Premier 4 Mbps, but 2 Mbps are sufficient for sure.

I do pay month by month.

There is also www.my-tv.to, which you should consider. Less Austrian and Swiss stations but more regional German Stations.

Cheers

well, the topic is from 2007...

ShareTV is a paid service (monthly subscription) to receive german-language TV in Thailand. Servers are located in Thailand hence streaming actually works where other international streaming TV services mostly fail due to the bad international bandwith in Thailand. Any 2MBit package should work for that reason.

welo

ShareTV is a paid service (monthly subscription) to receive german-language TV in Thailand. Servers are located in Thailand hence streaming actually works where other international streaming TV services mostly fail due to the bad international bandwith in Thailand. Any 2MBit package should work for that reason.

welo

Having used sharetv almost a year now i have to say it works pretty well. Sure it depends on the internet within thailand and this usually works...their servers are in BKK and never a problem to watch things...but if internet is completely down it won't work...i watch sharetv on an 60' Plasma screen and reallly is giving a good enough resolution too. Soundquality has always been great.

mbox

• 2 months later...

welo

I have used Share-TV for some 4 months now, with best quality and streaming picture, using Maxnet Premium connection. However, since some 2 weeks now the picture quality is absolutely bad. It's building up "blocks / suares" all over the monitor, making e.g. a football player's number unreadable. Very disturbing ! The symptom appears on my desktop only ! Even after replacing the VGA card to ASUS EN8400 GS, DDR2 256 MB, updating to the latest Share-TV program version, latest ffdshow and installing latest codecs pack etc.etc. - On my laptop however, with no change at all - no problem ! Does anyone have any clue what else to do ? Any hint highly appreciated. Thanks.