To Pay Or Not To Pay (when G/f & Me Live Together)

Phil_ne_uk

This could well be a silly question but here goes anyway.

When I was recently in Thailand, I met a nice girl. I send her 4000 baht a week on a monthly basis. Anyway I am in the process of selling my UK house to live out there with her. When I met her I gave her 1000 baht each day when she stayed with me, even though it was only 6 days before my holiday finished.

The point is when we live together, obviously I will pay for everything for the home and living expenses etc etc but will I be expected to give her personal money for her as she does have a 10 yr old daughter and parents?

Before anyone lectures me about maybe being a mug, she has met my mate & his g/f who live in Phuket, she has seen how they live and I don’t think she would do anything (like work) to jeopardise this from happening. Also my mate and a few other lads (who she has also met) go drinking down town on a Friday night including the bar where she used to work, so I would get to know if she was up to no good. She is also aware of this fact.

I also phone her via 18866 @ 2p a minute which is great for 30 minute calls everyday, it’s usually late evening when I phone her, sometimes she is out with a g/f for a drink, and sometimes in her room. If she was working I don’t think she could have nights off to stay in her room? Any comments on this???

I don’t expect her to sit in her room waiting until I return so I have to trust her when she does go out, hard sometimes I know!

Phil

Ok, supposing this is not another troll post.

How much experience do you have in LOS?

If you want to go to Thailand and do whatever it is you are doing, then go and do it. But NEVER sell your bricks and mortar in Blighty. You will have a <deleted> of a job getting back on the property ladder when it goes pear shaped in los.

But personally I think this is a wind up.

Good day!

pfff.... what to say?  :o

This here must be one of then trolleys, or trollops or what do they call em

TROLLS

We have seen many of these type posts lately. Typical-no real specific question asked. Just asking for comments and then they sit back and laugh at the suckers who answer.

take a look at the Luk holland post

This idiot luk troller posts once and it leads to 3 pages of responses. meanwhile the original poster never posts again.

Believe it or not this may not be a Troll, though it sure looks like one.It does tie up with one of Phil's earlier posts.So he may be just a dupe not a jokester.If the former better get the starter gun out again Phil, as the money's going to run out soon.

If you are phoning your g/f on a mobile then you have know way knowing where she is or what she is doing. I spent a week in Pattaya with a lady whose Danish boyfriend was sending money every month so she could stay home in Buriram with her family. She told me about this arrangment when I first met her to make sure there would be no problem when he phoned.

If you are phoning your g/f on a mobile then you have know way knowing where she is or what she is doing.  I spent a week in Pattaya with a lady whose Danish boyfriend was sending money every month so she could stay home in Buriram with her family.  She told me about this arrangment when I first met her to make sure there would be no problem when he phoned.

Silly Danish person :o But a very valid comment.

Actually the OP PM'd me, he sounded decent enough, so it seems to be genuine. I think our troll accusations have scared him off now though. We should go easy on newbies because we all started somewhere.

Hope he's still lurking around and taking things in. May save him a few bob.

I agree with medicinebox, give the guy some advice don't knock him (if its not a troll) at least he had the balls to ask..

Bet half the ones knocking are supporting a bf they don't know about or have paid medical bills on at least one buffalo. Most have undoubtedly sold their house back home.

:o so she likes to go drinking with your mate ... who else she goes "drinking" with ..... :D

So what's your point? As long as she loves Phil she can screw whoever else she wants for money. Work is work or not?

When I was recently in Thailand, I met a nice girl. I send her 4000 baht a week on a monthly basis. Anyway I am in the process of selling my UK house to live out there with her. When I met her I gave her 1000 baht each day when she stayed with me, even though it was only 6 days before my holiday finished.

phil my old mucker... either you are a naughty troll or seriously stoopid...

if indeed you are sending her 4 grand each week then you should know that she's probably giving it straight to her pimp/ thai boyfriend to pay for his little luxuries in life & seeing none of it herself... oh & there are probably several other half-witted-farangs who are also sending her 4 grand a week as well as you... a nice little earner...

she is playing them all along with sweet-nuffings on the phone... chances are when you return she will be gone..... or she may be one of the clever ones who will hang on & squeeze you dry before moving on to the next sugar-daddy...

for 4 grand a week just think how many girls you could have rented out & with none of the hassle... at 500b a go that makes 8 girls in total... one for mon-thru sat & two for sunday... a double header...

still best of luck dear boy... :o

Well I’m surprised at you all! If troll means that I’m winding you all up, then NO, I’m not, I’m serious!

I suppose you ALL know 100% what YOUR girlfriend is doing and where she is?? I didn’t think so!

Regarding harry palmer’s remarks, this is not about how many shags one can get in a week and as much as I know many Thai girls are just out to con us falangs, they are actually human too!

From a recent survey in high schools in Thailand, for many of them it’s a dream for then to have a falang boyfriend/husband to live with. Yes of course they initially want security, but hey! Don’t British girls want that also as well as girls anywhere in the world! So if a guy can give them that security and they fall for him also why not? Or don’t you think that’s possible? Some trust is needed of course, otherwise why bother? But the way I see it, if she isn’t genuine with me, well there’s lots more there who are. Having said that I do believe that she is!

The difference is, which most of you are forgetting, is that she knows that I intend to live with her in Thailand! Not just go on hols a couple of times a year as some guys do and expect their girl to just sit around waiting for her guy returning just to be with him!

I don’t think she wants to jeopardise the chance of living with a falang, and she knows I have friends there who also know her.

So think about how secure your own relationship is before you comment in a negative way! If you can’t, is that down to the insecurity of your own relationship I wonder??

Phil

When I met her I gave her 1000 baht each day when she stayed with me, even though it was only 6 days before my holiday finished.
The difference is, which most of you are forgetting, is that she knows that I intend to live with her in Thailand!

I think you should grow up....get you're feets back on the ground, and stay behind home.

You dont come live with a bg you have met/paid for 6 days. :o

As far as my own relationship....i aint so stupid i post it all over a forum. :D

Didn't want to say anything at first thinking it was a troll, Phil. Now that your second post making it look a little more serious than it was, maybe I can add in a few words.

I think it is only you who can tell if this girl is genuine or not. Some people have the ability to tell or to see through a persons heart regarding relationships, even perhaps in a very short time(6 days that is what you said, I suppose). Whilst some people don't. So, what type of a person do you think are you? If you are not this type, then I suggest you using more time or giving up!

In your first post, I don't think you were giving us enough information to consider your case or analyse(whatever you call it). Say like what your(both of you) future plans are. Planning marriage? Age difference? Is getting her to the UK possible? Does she want to? Are you going to work in Thailand? How rich you would be after selling your house and how poor she or her family is?

Back to your questions, <<<The point is when we live together, obviously I will pay for everything for the home and living expenses etc etc but will I be expected to give her personal money for her as she does have a 10 yr old daughter and parents?>>> Of course so! Would you not do the same? Would you let your parents starve while you yourself dine in a 5-star hotel?

<<<If she was working I don't think she could have nights off to stay in her room? Any comments on this???>>>Possible off course! So many girls do part-times!

P.S.<<<I don't think she want to jeopardise the chance of living with a falang>>>

This is a very bad and unhealthy way of thinking, in a relationship.

Didn't want to say anything at first thinking it was a troll, Phil. Now that your second post making it look a little more serious than it was, maybe I can add in a few words.

I think it is only you who can tell if this girl is genuine or not. Some people have the ability to tell or to see through a persons heart regarding relationships, even perhaps in a very short time(6 days that is what you said, I suppose). Whilst some people don't. So, what type of a person do you think are you? If you are not this type, then I suggest you using more time or giving up!

In your first post, I don't think you were giving us enough information to consider your case or analyse(whatever you call it). Say like what your(both of you) future plans are. Planning marriage? Age difference? Is getting her to the UK possible? Does she want to? Are you going to work in Thailand? How rich you would be after selling your house and how poor she or her family is?

Back to your questions, <<<The point is when we live together, obviously I will pay for everything for the home and living expenses etc etc but will I be expected to give her personal money for her as she does have a 10 yr old daughter and parents?>>> Of course so! Would you not do the same? Would you let your parents starve while you yourself dine in a 5-star hotel?

<<<If she was working I don't think she could have nights off to stay in her room? Any comments on this???>>>Possible off course! So many girls do part-times!

P.S.<<<I don't think she want to jeopardise the chance of living with a falang>>>

This is a very bad and unhealthy way of thinking, in a relationship.

I still think its a troll.

Hes got all these mates in Phuket why doesn't he just ask them. The question of whether he should give the girl money reeks of trollism as well.